Get on top of your money with the new ANZ App
Making international payments
The below guidelines provide the information you need to make international payments. International payments can be made through our digital services ANZ Transactive - Global and ANZ Fileactive. Features and benefits for both services are set out below.
How to make international payments
To make an international payment you will need to be an ANZ customer. You’ll also need to provide ANZ with the following information:
- Currency and amount to be sent
- Beneficiary’s full name, address (must not be a PO Box) and account number (or IBAN for payments to Europe and selected other countries)
- Full bank name, address and SWIFT/BIC (Bank Identifier Code) of the beneficiary’s bank
Some countries will accept a Branch Number, or if the international payment is to the USA, a Routing Number may be used.
Use our digital services to send money overseas
ANZ Transactive – Global
An integrated, web-based digital solution providing a single entry point for a range of cash management activities.
- Simple and intuitive workflow
- View, create and maintain templates
- Create international payments
- Payment file upload
- Alerts and notifications
- Payment approval
A flexible and global client-integration solution that delivers location neutral, host-to-host file transfer functionality – enabling organisations to rapidly integrate with ANZ and streamline processes.
- Seamless integration with your enterprise resource planning system
- Make direct file transfers quickly and easily
- Ready and simplified access to critical Transaction Banking information
- Access to a web-based portal for file transfer status tracking
From aerospace to zinc
and just about everything in between
ANZ Institutional supports customers across a wide range of industries operating domestically or moving goods and capital across Asia-Pacific and beyond.
Speak to us about our banking solutions
If you're an existing customer
speak to your ANZ Relationship Manager
or Account Manager
For general enquiries
from within Australia
For general enquiries
View our full set of relevant disclosures
For the latest forms, rates and terms for our banking solutions, please visit Important resources and forms.