Get on top of your money with the new ANZ App
ANZ Commercial Cards
ANZ Commercial Cards provide a convenient and cost-effective way to manage low value procurements and travel expenses across your business, enabling real-time visibility and control of your card programs. Commercial cards can also provide you with a vehicle for implementing governance and control policies, increasing transparency and doing away with the need to manually process payments using electronic funds transfer (EFT) and cash reimbursements.
Optimising business performance
ANZ Corporate Card
- A convenient way to manage your company’s travel and entertainment expenses. It can also be used to pay for other low value, high volume transactions, such as transportation and entertainment.
ANZ Visa Purchasing Card
- An ideal way to manage all your low value (and high effort) business purchases. It is also a flexible buying tool that is capable of automating and streamlining the procure-to-pay process.
ANZ Virtual Card
- A 16-digit Visa account number that supports payments of strategically managed accounts, allowing multiple employees to purchase on behalf of an organisation without issuing individual plastic cards.
ANZ Travel Account
- A centralised Commercial Card Account, offering a virtual card lodged with your linked Travel Management Company. It allows you to more effectively track and manage travel expenditure by offering enhanced data on eligible travel transactions.
ANZ Single Use Card
- A 16-digit Visa virtual/digital card number issued on a need’s basis for specific purchase amounts and with a limited expiry date. Physical plastic cards are not issued for this product. With direct integration to travel management companies, employees can book their business trips without having to worry about payments for the booking, which will be fulfilled using ANZ Single Use Card.
Features and benefits
Convenience for your cardholders
- Partnering with ANZ Commercial Cards will give your employees access to Visa’s superior global acceptance. As part of the product offering, you'll receive Unauthorised Transaction Insurance to protect your business against fraudulent use of cards, along with Transit Accident Insurance to protect your employees while they are travelling.
Help save your company money
- Gain process efficiencies as business transactions are automatically uploaded directly into your e-finance system, reducing manual data entry.
Increase efficiencies in accounts payables
- Streamline your processes for reconciliation and cost allocation, and consolidate vendor management, with only one payment per month, helping you reduce costs.
Manage suppliers and sourcing
- With greater visibility over spend, your business will have the tools to analyse buying behaviour and identify opportunities to negotiate contracts and early settlement discounts with suppliers.
- Access automated exception reporting to manage staff purchases and monitor any out-of-policy spend; set up a robust audit trail to monitor changes to card limits and card reissues.
Reporting at your fingertips
- Choose from a range of powerful online reporting tools and solutions that will help you search and analyse spending across your business, giving you greater visibility over spend.
Outstanding support and service
When you partner with ANZ, you can expect the very best in service and support, including:
- Access to an Australian-based customer service team specialising in commercial cards
- Flexible billing options so your company can coordinate payment with its existing payment cycles
- State-of-the-art security including PIN@POS, security chipped cards and fraud detection and prevention
- Self-serve card management so that you can make changes to your existing Commercial Card Account
From aerospace to zinc
and just about everything in between
ANZ Institutional supports customers across a wide range of industries operating domestically or moving goods and capital across Asia-Pacific and beyond.
Speak to us about our banking solutions
If you're an existing customer
speak to your ANZ Relationship Manager
or Account Manager
For general enquiries
from within Australia
For general enquiries
View our full set of relevant disclosures
For the latest forms, rates and terms for our banking solutions, please visit Important resources and forms.
ANZ recommends you read the applicable Terms and Conditions, Fees and charges before acquiring the product.