Get on top of your money with the new ANZ App
- ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence is up again by 2.5pts to 144.8pts in December. December’s mark is a new record high for Vietnamese Consumer Confidence, which finishes 2015 as the highest Consumer Confidence in Asia for the first time.
- The ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence index edges up 1.2pts to 142.3pts in November and remains above the 2014 average of 133.3.
- The ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence gained 5.8ppts to 141.1 in October, rising well above the long-term average of 135.9. It is also 6.4ppts higher than it was a year ago (Oct’14: 134.7). The latest improvement stems from increased optimism about personal finances as well as future economic conditions in Vietnam.
- 05 October 2015, ANZ today announced it has been voted No.1 among foreign FX providers in Vietnam by corporates, according to Asiamoney’s FX Poll 2015. ANZ was ranked best in four categories: Overall FX services, FX products and services, FX Options and FX research & market coverage.
- 30 September 2015, ANZ today announced that it has received the final regulatory approval from the CentralBank of Myanmar to open a branch in Myanmar, paving the way for the official opening of its Yangon office on 2 October 2015.
- The small gain in September was driven by increased optimism about the country’s overall economic prospects in the next year and over the next five years.
- The ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence index slid 4.9pts to 133.7pts in August.
- ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence is down 4.5pts to 138.6pts in July.
- 08 July 2015, ANZ and Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation today announced the successful completion of ANZ Kickstart - a year - long program which has positively impacted over 120 disadvantaged youths and their families in Vietnam.
- ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence is up 2.9 to 143.1pts in June – a new record high.
- 27 May 2015, ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence is unchanged at 140.2 in May. Vietnamese Consumer Confidence remains well above its long-term average of 135.2.
- 18 May 2015, ANZ today announced that it has been named “Best Trade Finance Bank” and “Best Risk Management Bank” in The Asset’s Triple A Treasury, Trade and Risk Management Awards 2015.
- 22 April 2015, ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence has fallen for the second straight month to 140.2 (down 1.3pts) in April with the fall driven by small falls in four components of the survey. However, despite the fall, Vietnamese Consumer Confidence remains well above its 2014 average of 133.3.
- 15 April 2015, ANZ today announced a three-month campaign running until 31 July 2015 to offer competitive promotional interest rate options for its mortgage customers. The interest rate can be as low as 6.5% p.a. with a fixed interest rate period from 1 month to 24 months.
- 25 March 2015, ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence has fallen slightly from a record high to 141.5 (down 0.8pts) in March, driven largely by a decrease in respondents saying now is a ‘good time to buy’ major household items. Regardless of the dip, Vietnamese Consumer Confidence remains well above its long-term average of 134.5.
- 25 February 2015, ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence has risen sharply to 142.3 (up 6.9points) in February with large increases in confidence for all indicators and is still above the 2014 average of 133.3.
- 28 January 2015, ANZ-Roy Morgan Vietnam Consumer Confidence fell slightly to 135.4 (down 0.2pts) in January and is now slightly above the 2014 average of 133.3.
a. Dodd-Frank (PDF)
a. Disclosure regarding ANZ's Role in the Wholesale Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities (FICC) Markets - Institutional Clients (PDF)
a. US Disclosures (PDF)
b. Vietnam Disclosures