Get on top of your money with the new ANZ App
- 13 November 2012, ANZ confirmed its No.1 position in the Vietnam fixed income market by winning all categories in the 2012 Asiamoney fixed income poll, including the overall best for credit, credit services, credit research and market coverage, credit sales, credit derivatives, interest rates, interest rates research, interest rates product and sales, and interest rates derivatives.
- ANZ announced its biggest Retail and Wealth promotion campaign that rewards individual customers applying for any Retail and Wealth products from 12 November 2012 to 1 February 2013. With this campaign, ANZ aims to show its appreciation of customers’ trust when banking with ANZ. (12 November 2012)
- ANZ announced a statutory profit after tax of $5.7 billion and an underlying profit of $6.0 billion for the financial year ended 30 September 2012, both up 6% over the prior year (YOY).The proposed final dividend of 79 cents per share (cps) fully franked is 4% higher YOY. The total dividend for 2012 is $1.45 per share. (25 October 2012)
- 22 October 2012, ANZ Vietnam announced a one-year partnership with Blue Dragon Children’s Foundation which includes a VND400 million cash donation for charitable activities and several staff volunteer activities throughout the year. The partnership was launched with an exciting soccer match between street children and ANZ staff in Hanoi.
- 05 October 2012, ANZ launched a Vietnam Facebook page for Vietnam customers, offering customers the opportunity to keep up to date with the bank’s new products, promotion offers and its events and making their banking activities more convenient and interesting.
- ANZ launched a four-month promotion campaign for new mortgage loans. From 1 October 2012 until 1 February 2013, customers will receive a special discount rate of up to 3% per annum, representing a variable mortgage rate as low as 8.9% per annum, for the first three months of their new mortgage loan. (1 October 2012)
- 28 September 2012, ANZ was ranked No. 1 among foreign FX providers in Vietnam for three categories: FX products and services, Overall FX services and FX research & market coverage, according to a recent survey of corporates conducted by Asiamoney magazine.
- 13 September 2012, ANZ welcomed the announcement that it has been ranked the most sustainable bank globally in the 2012 Dow Jones Sustainability Index (DJSI) for the fifth time in six years.
- 24 August 2012, ANZ Vietnam announced it opened its Representative Office in Can Tho to better serve its customers in the Cuu Long Delta region and further expand in Vietnam.
- 13 August 2012, ANZ launched a new sophisticated investment solution, Structured Investment Product, aimed at maximising investor returns amid poor performance of traditional investment products.
- ANZ Vietnam introduced a special reward campaign (01 August until 29 October 2012) to show its appreciation to its Signature Priority Banking (SPB) customers for their ongoing banking relationship with ANZ.
- 20 July 2012, ANZ Vietnam launched its ‘ANZ Sports Challenge’ for nearly 300 ANZ staff, family and friends. ANZ will donate to environmental and educational projects in the local community with VND4,000,000 for every staff member accomplishing the 10,000 daily steps challenge.
- ANZ Vietnam and the Vietnam Joint Stock Commercial Bank for Industry and Trade (Vietinbank) have closed the first tranche of a VND corporate bond issue for the Vietnam National Coal and Mineral Industries Group (Vinacomin), re-opening the Vietnamese corporate bond market after almost two years of closure (05 July 2012).
- 23 May 2012 ANZ launches MoneyMinded Program in Vietnam.
- 15 March 2012, ANZ offers the year-largest rewarding campaign to its customers.
- 20 February 2012, ANZ offers discount rate for new home loan/ home investment loan.
- 5 January 2012, ANZ approved to sell 9.6% shareholding in Vietnam's Sacombank.
- 20 December 2011, ANZ launches ANZ Saver Account in Vietnam.
- 21 November 2011, ANZ launches Visa Platinum Credit Cards in Vietnam.
- 27 September 2011, ANZ commits VND 3.2 trillion (USD 160 million) in new lending to exporters.
- 27 July 2011, ANZ today announced the appointment of Tareq Muhmood as CEO for ANZ in Vietnam, reporting to Mark Robinson, ANZ CEO South & Southeast Asia. Mr Muhmood succeeds Ms Thuy Dam, who has assumed the role of ANZ Vice Chairman, Greater Mekong Region, with effect from 25 July 2011.
- 23 May 2011, ANZ opened a Signature Priority Banking lounge in Hanoi, providing greater convenience to its affluent retail banking customers in Vietnam. The new lounge complements ANZ’s first Signature Priority Banking branch in Ho Chi Minh City, which was opened in September 2010.
- March 2011, ANZ Vietnam has received The Asian Banker “Best Mortgage Business” Award in Asia for strong growth in its customer focused, innovative home loans. According to The Asian Banker, ANZ won the award for its consistently strong achievement in the categories of financial performance, portfolio strength, customer experience -including fast turnaround - and detailed customer brokerage care and product innovation.
- ANZ donated gifts to poor patients at Bach Mai Hospital. On 27 January 2011, Representative leaders with ANZ staff have visited and donated gifts to the poor kidney patients at Phuong Mai and Cot Co neighbors. On this occasion, more than 100 poor patients have received gifts include: cash, sweets and warm clothes.
- 06 January 2011, ANZ has coordinated the first VND syndicated loan transaction by a foreign bank in Vietnam in the last 12 months - a VND600 billion (equivalent) term loan facility for Hoa Phat Energy Joint Stock Company.
- Hong Kong, November, 2010 – Asia’s defining recognition for excellence, The Asset Triple A Country Awards have named the FPT Corporation 1.8 trillion dong bond with warrants as Best Deal, Vietnam. Sole lead manager and bookrunner: ANZ.
a. Dodd-Frank (PDF)
a. Disclosure regarding ANZ's Role in the Wholesale Fixed Income, Currency and Commodities (FICC) Markets - Institutional Clients (PDF)
a. US Disclosures (PDF)
b. Vietnam Disclosures