From 29 September 2012, ANZ V2 PLUS is only available through approved ANZ intermediaries.
There are no changes for existing customers.
For all enquiries regarding ANZ V2 PLUS please call 13 28 33 (Weekdays 8am - 8pm AEST) (Intl: +61 3 8699 6994).
If you are an ANZ V2 PLUS intermediary client please contact your relationship manager.
Interest rates shown below are variable and subject to change, and only apply to ANZ V2 PLUS. All rates displayed in the table below are per annum.
|Amount||Variable Interest rate4|
|Interest rates on balances $5,000+||(View current rates)|
Interest is calculated daily with interest paid quarterly.
Fees and charges
Via Internet banking (in Australian Dollars) - $32.00
Via Phone banking - $32.00
Via branch - $32.00
Electronic Transaction – 50c
Internet Banking - free
For more information on fees download the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) or ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB)
International telegraphic transfer
If you have an ANZ V2 PLUS account and would like to transfer funds overseas:
- requests received by ANZ at or before 1pm AEST on an ANZ Business Day will be processed from your ANZ V2 PLUS account on the same day
- requests received after this time will be processed the next ANZ Business Day
- processing times in each case are subject to the confirmation of legitimacy of payment by ANZ (if required) in accordance with the terms and conditions contained in the "International Telegraphic Transfer Application Form"
- a International Money Transfer Request Form (PDF 272kB) must be completed for every international telegraphic transfer request.
- Dedicated phone service team available to answer your ANZ V2 PLUS queries
- Make your money work harder with interest paid on your savings
- Access to your funds via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Phone and ANZ Internet Banking, ANZ branches and BPay®1
- Save on account fees – you’ll pay no monthly account service fee on this savings account
- Have peace of mind knowing that your money is safe with the security of the Government Guarantee on Deposits2
- Five free ANZ Transactions as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) booklet3.
You can open an ANZ V2 PLUS account through an approved ANZ intermediary if:
- you have an Australian address and can complete the ANZ Customer Identification Process in Australia upon opening the account, or are an existing ANZ customer
- you are aged 18 or over
- your ANZ V2 PLUS savings account has a minimum opening and ongoing balance of $5,000.
Are you looking for a savings account?
Compare all ANZ accounts to see which one could suit your needs.
ANZ V2 PLUS is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme2.
Term and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Fees and charges apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) for fees and charges that apply.
2. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
3. Additional ANZ Transactions charged as: Electronic Transactions $0.50 each, Staff Assisted Transactions $2.50 each. ANZ Transactions, Electronic Transactions, Staff Assisted Transactions and Cheque Transactions are defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 112kB) booklet.
4. Rate is variable and subject to change. .
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd, ABN 69 079 137 518
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.