ANZ Premium Cash Management Account could be a great place to park your funds while you’re between investments. With easy access to your money you will be ready to invest as soon as your next opportunity arises. Plus you could earn tiered interest while you make up your mind.
To apply for an ANZ Premium Cash Management account, you must:
- have an Australian address and complete the ANZ Customer Identification Process in Australia upon opening the account, or be an existing ANZ customer
- be at least 16 years of age
- make a minimum $10,000 opening deposit and maintain an ongoing minimum balance of $1,000.
- Make your savings work harder with tiered interest rates - the higher your balance, the higher your rate of return
- Access to your funds via ANZ ATMs, EFTPOS, ANZ Phone and Internet Banking, ANZ branches and Bpay®1
- No monthly account service fee
- Five free ANZ Transactions as defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 100kB) booklet2
- Cheque book option available.
Interest rates shown below are variable and subject to change, and only apply to ANZ Premium Cash Management Account. All rates displayed in the table below are per annum.
|Amount||Variable interest rate4|
|$10,000- $24,999||(View current rates)|
|$25,000 - $49,999||(View current rates)|
|$50,000 - $99,999||(View current rates)|
|$100,000 - $249,999||(View current rates)|
|$250,000 - $499,999||(View current rates)|
|$500,000 - $4,999,999||(View current rates)|
|$5,000,000 plus||(View current rates)|
Interest is calculated daily and paid monthly, based on the opening date of your account.
Fees and charges
Electronic transaction – 50c
Cheque – 50c
Internet banking - free
For more information on fees download the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 100kB) or ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB).
Don't want to apply online?
ANZ Premium Cash Management Account is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme3.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Fees and charges apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 136kB) for fees and charges that apply.
2. Additional ANZ Transactions charged as: Electronic Transactions $0.50 each, Staff Assisted Transactions $2.50 each, Cheque Transactions $0.50 each. ANZ Transactions, Electronic Transaction, Staff Assisted Transactions and Cheque Transactions are defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 136kB) booklet.
3. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
4. Rate is variable and subject to change.
® Registered to BPAY Pty Ltd, ABN 69 079 137 518
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.