ANZ Online Saver
Monthly interest and easy access to savings.
Make saving even easier by linking your ANZ Online Saver to your ANZ everyday banking account and save wherever and whenever you like using ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone and Android. Easy banking, anywhere online.
Effective on and from 31 October 2014, ANZ is changing when we pay interest into your ANZ Online Saver account from the anniversary of your account opening date to the last business day of each calendar month. For further information about this change, please refer to Interest Payment Change.
Access your money
Fees and charges
- $0 monthly account service fee4
- Included ANZ Transactions per month - unlimited ANZ goMoney™3, ANZ Phone Banking and ANZ Internet Banking transactions (refer to the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 132kB) booklet
How to apply
You'll need about 10 minutes to complete this application.
On the phone
Call 1800 008 177, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
At a branch
To get access to your savings, your ANZ Online Saver account needs to be linked to your eligible ANZ account(s)2; ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Pensioner Advantage, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account or ANZ Everyday Visa Debit.
To open an ANZ Online Saver account you must:
Alternatively call 61 3 8699 6943 from 8.00am to 8.00pm (AEST) Monday to Friday.
If you're not an existing ANZ customer, you won't be able to withdraw funds from your ANZ Online Saver account until you complete ANZ's Customer Identification Process.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. Not available to business customers
1. Rate is variable and subject to change.
2. ANZ Online Saver is only available to customers who open or who are the account holders of, or signatories to, eligible ANZ everyday banking accounts with ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Phone Banking access. Eligible accounts include ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Access Select, ANZ Access Basic, ANZ Pensioner Advantage, ANZ Progress Saver, ANZ V2 PLUS, ANZ Premium Cash Management Account and ANZ Everyday Visa Debit. Terms and conditions and fees and charges apply to the eligible account.
3. Using ANZ goMoney™ will not incur any additional fees charged by ANZ. You may incur charges from your mobile service provider for downloading and using ANZ goMoney™.
4. Fees and charges may apply to linked ANZ everyday banking account.
5. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
ANZ goMoney™ is provided by and is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions and the Financial Services Guide (PDF 512kB) which are available at anz.com or by calling 13 13 14, before deciding whether to acquire, or continue to hold, the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.