If you are 60 years or over you could enjoy the benefits of ANZ senior banking:
- Unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, ANZ Phone Banking & Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1
- Use your own money online, over the phone and overseas with your ANZ Access Visa Debit card
- $0 monthly account service fee on one nominated account (on application for a fee waiver at a branch for ANZ Access Advantage, normally $5)
- Access to domestic travel insurance2 features
- Enjoy the added security of ANZ Falcon™ fraud monitoring your ANZ Visa Debit card transactions - even when you’re shopping overseas or online. All transactions are automatically protected by ANZ Falcon™ which monitors your transactions for unusual or suspicious activity.
Register for ANZ Phone Banking and ANZ Internet Banking to access your account 24 hours a day, 7 days a week3.
|Features||ANZ Access Advantage||ANZ Pensioner Advantage|
|Monthly account service fee||$0 on application for a fee waiver (fee normally $5 per month)||$0|
|Access options||Unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone & Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1||Unlimited access to ANZ ATMs, Phone & Internet Banking, plus branch, cheque and EFTPOS1|
|ANZ Access Visa Debit card||Yes||Yes|
|Insurance||Built in domestic travel insurance2||Built in domestic travel insurance2|
|Apply||Find out more||Find out more|
ANZ makes it easy to switch
Move to an ANZ account today and we will take the hassle out of switching your accounts. With our range of notification templates, you can easily inform companies of your change in details and switch over your regular payments including salary, direct debits and regular deposits.
ANZ Access Advantage, ANZ Pensioner Advantage and ANZ Term Deposit accounts are covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme4.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Fees and charges apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 136kB) for fees and charges that apply.
2. ANZ Seniors Privilege (on ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Pensioner Advantage) provides a range of travel benefits under a Domestic Travel Insurance policy. The policy is available for account holders 60 years of age or over as at the date of departure, and is only available on accounts opened on or after 1 October 2007. The Domestic Travel Insurance is provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU). Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance Features booklet for full terms and conditions.
For general enquiries, please call CGU on 13 15 32, 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. To lodge a claim, please call CGU on 1300 306 479, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements may apply.
4. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.
™ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation (DUNS) 074 664 715.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.