ANZ Term Deposits
A simple and secure way to save1.
Current interest rate specials
Interest at Maturity
|3 < 4 months*||2.90% p.a.|
|6 < 7 months*||2.95% p.a.|
|12 < 18 months*||3.20% p.a.|
|24 < 36 months*||3.30% p.a.|
|36 < 48 months*||3.50% p.a.|
|48 < 60 months*||(View current rates)|
|60 months*||(View current rates)|
For interest rates available for amounts of $100,000 or more, please call 1800 008 177 between 8am and 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday or visit your nearest ANZ Branch.
Compare and calculate
How to apply
Existing ANZ customers
What you will need:
- Visit an ANZ branch or call us on 1800 008 177, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
|How it works|
With an ANZ Term Deposit you can
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All rates are subject to change.
* Special term rates do not qualify for additional bonus interest rates and are not available in conjunction with any other bonus or special interest rate offer.
1. A minimum investment of $5,000 is required. At the end of the term, if you have not told us what you want to do with your funds, we will reinvest them in the same type of ANZ Term Deposit. In this case, the interest rate applicable to your new ANZ Term Deposit may be lower or higher than the interest rate on your maturing ANZ Term Deposit. You can contact us at maturity of your ANZ Term Deposit to confirm interest rates that will apply upon reinvestment.
2. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
3. If you decide to withdraw all or part of your ANZ Term Deposit prior to maturity a $30 administration fee will be payable. ANZ will be entitled to reduce the interest rate payable on the ANZ Term Deposit when there is an early withdrawal.
|Looking for other ways to save?|
Choose from the following three alternative savings options:
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.