ANZ first established a representative office in Singapore in 1974. In 2010, we were awarded the Qualifying Full Bank license from the Monetary Authority of Singapore, enabling us to further entrench our presence in the country. Today, ANZ Singapore employs some 2,200 people, with four retail branches and more than 400,000 customers across all segments. We offer a full range of banking solutions and insights across Institutional, Corporate, Retail, Wealth and Private Banking.
ANZ’s vision is to be the best connected and most respected bank in the region. As one of ANZ’s two regional business hubs in Asia, ANZ Singapore plays an essential role in bringing the bank’s super regional strategy to life – supporting our customers’ domestic requirements while connecting them with 34 markets across Asia Pacific, Europe, America and the Middle East. Singapore is also home to ANZ’s largest Global Markets presence outside Australia.
ANZ IN THE COMMUNITY
ANZ Singapore is committed to giving back to our community through Diversity & Inclusion, Emergency & Disaster Relief and Financial Inclusion & Capability, with an increasing focus on skills-based volunteering.
In 2013, ANZ Singapore implemented its flagship adult financial education programme, MoneyMinded, in collaboration with the Institute of Technical Education. In Singapore, it is the only financial literacy programme developed for vocational and technical institution students and has its impact independently assessed by a third-party academic institution (National University of Singapore). Delivered by accredited ANZ volunteers, the programme helps participants build financial skills and knowledge.
SINGAPORE CORPORATE INFORMATION
- Around 2,200 employees
- More than 400,000 customers across all segments
- 4 Retail branches
- 25 ATMS, with access to the island-wide ATM5 network, online banking and a dedicated 24X7 call centre service.
MILESTONES & AWARDS
- Greenwich Quality Leader in Asian Large Corporate Trade Finance in Singapore*
- Tied #3 as an Important Provider for Large Corporate Trade Finance in Singapore*
- Singapore Innovation Class (I-Class) certification in 2015 - SPRING Singapore
- Credit Card Initiative of the Year - Asian Banking and Finance Awards 2015
- Best Mortgage Offering Award - 2015 Retail Banker International Asia Trailblazers Awards
- Best Use of Rewards & Incentives - Marketing Magazine's Loyalty & Engagement Awards 2015.
- Tied #3 Top Corporate Bank in Singapore**
- Greenwich Quality Leader in Asian Large Corporate Banking, Singapore**
- Tied #3 as an Important Provider for Large Corporate Trade Finance in Singapore***
- Best Deposit Product for Instant Interest Time Deposit - The Asian Banker Awards.
- Received licence allowing ANZ to operate as a full bank in Singapore.
- Announced establishment of ANZ Singapore Limited.
- Singapore representative offices upgraded to branch status.
- Opened representative office in Singapore.
*Greenwich Associates 2015 Asian Large Corporate Trade Finance Study.
**Greenwich Associates 2014 Asian Large Corporate Banking Study.
***Greenwich Associates 2014 Asian Large Corporate Trade Finance Study.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.