ANZ Progress Saver
Earn bonus interest when you stick to your savings plan
You qualify for bonus interest when you make at least one single deposit of $10 or more in a month and there are no withdrawals, fees or charges processed to the account in that same month1.
Interest on ANZ Progress Saver is calculated daily and paid monthly1.
- $0 monthly account service fee
- First ANZ Transaction every month is fee-free, then: $2.50 per staff assisted transaction and $1.00 per Electronic Transaction2
- Under 18? - Apply for a waiver and you won’t have to pay ANZ Transaction fees on your ANZ Progress Saver account
More information - download the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 132kB).
Access your money
How to apply
To open an ANZ Progress Saver account online, you must:
If you would like to open an account for a child under 12, the account should be opened in the name of an adult in trust for the child.
The account must be used wholly and exclusively for private or domestic purposes.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Bonus interest is subject to eligibility. ANZ Progress Saver pays bonus interest (in addition to the current variable base interest) in respect of a particular month if the set minimum deposit (currently $10) and no withdrawals, fees or charges are processed to the account on or before the last business day of that calendar month, and after the last business day of the previous calendar month. Bonus and base rates are variable and subject to change.
2. Additional ANZ Transactions charged as: Electronic Transactions $1.00 each and Staff Assisted Transactions $2.50 each. ANZ Transactions, Electronic Transactions and Staff Assisted Transactions are defined in the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 132kB) booklet.
3. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
4. Rate is variable and subject to change.
5. ANZ goMoney™ is provided by and is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney™ for iPhone is only available from the App Store. iPhone is a trademark of Apple Inc., registered in the U.S. and other countries. App Store is a service mark of Apple Inc. ANZ goMoney™ for Android™ is only available in Google Play™. Android and Google Play are trademarks of Google Inc.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
|Looking for other ways to save?|
Choose from the following three alternative savings options:
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.