ANZ concession accounts
ANZ Pensioner Advantage
An everyday account for customers receiving a Centrelink allowance or Veterans' affairs pension or allowance, with $0 monthly account service fee. Enjoy the freedom to use your own money online, over the phone and overseas with your ANZ Access Visa Debit card1, plus banded interest rates5, allowing you to make the most of your funds.
ANZ Access Basic
Everyday bank account designed for eligible concession card holders.
If you're aged 60 years or over you could enjoy benefits including domestic travel insurance (up to 80 years old)2 and no monthly account service fee on application for a fee waiver at an ANZ branch on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account.
If you're a full time student, at an Australian Educational Institution, then on application for a fee waiver at an ANZ branch you can start enjoying your student life with the convenience of no monthly account service fee (usually $5)3, on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account.
Youth bank accounts
If you are looking to open an account for your child or if you are aged under 18 and looking to open an everyday bank account, ANZ has a range of accounts that could suit your needs.
Still unsure about which ANZ everyday account is for you?
Whether you are looking for an everyday banking or savings account - ANZ could have the right bank account for you. Visit Help me select an account for advice that could help you get closer to your financial goals.
Don't want to apply online?
ANZ Access Advantage is covered by the Australian Government Deposit Guarantee Scheme4.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
Fees and charges may apply. Please refer to ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 104kB) for fees and charges that apply.
1. Where Visa is accepted. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card. Overseas transactions fees may apply to foreign currency transactions. Please refer to the ANZ Personal Banking Account Fees and Charges (PDF 104kB) for fees and charges that apply.
2. ANZ Seniors Privilege (on ANZ Access Advantage or ANZ Pensioner Advantage) provides a range of travel benefits under a Domestic Travel Insurance policy. The policy is available for account holders 60 years of age or over as at the date of departure, and is only available on accounts opened on or after 1 October 2007. The Domestic Travel Insurance is provided by CGU Insurance Limited ABN 27 004 478 371 (CGU). Additional terms, conditions and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Seniors Privilege Domestic Travel Insurance Features booklet for full terms and conditions.
For general enquiries, please call CGU on 13 15 32, 8am to 8pm (AEST) Monday to Friday. To lodge a claim, please call CGU on 1300 306 479, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
3. Full-time students need to show proof of enrollment with an Australian Educational Institution at any ANZ branch in order to receive a monthly account service fee waiver.
4. Deposit accounts with ANZ with balances of up to and including A$250,000 in total are guaranteed by the Federal Government without charge. The guarantee applies to the total balance held in one or more ANZ deposit accounts by each legal entity, up to a maximum amount of A$250,000. For further information please refer to the Financial Claims Scheme.
5. A banded rate of interest means that different rates of interest apply to different parts of your account balance. For example, the interest we pay on the part of your balance between $2,000 and $44,600 may be different from the interest we pay on first $1,999 of the balance. Interest rates are variable and subject to change.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
™ ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.