Choosing the right home loan for you
The home loan you choose can make a big difference to the amount you repay. We can help you decide which type of loan is best for you. It all comes down to what you want.
Want certainty around repayments and interest rate?
An ANZ Home Loan on a fixed rate offers the following:
- Your interest rate stays the same for a fixed rate period
- You can budget with confidence knowing what your payments will be each week, fortnight or month
- You are protected from interest rate rises during the fixed rate period.
Want flexibility around repayments?
An ANZ Home Loan on a variable rate offers the following:
- Your interest rate can go up or down in line with the market
- You can make extra repayments on your home loan any time you like.
How about a combination of loans?
You can split your home loan into any combination of fixed and variable home loans to get the best of each.
We have the tools and experience to help you buy your home with confidence.
To start your application we’ll need some details from you, which can vary depending on your situation and if you’re a new or existing customer.
To help speed up your loan application, have the following to hand:
- Valid identification (e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport)
- Proof of income
- Details of what you own (assets), your debts (liabilities), income and expenses
- If you are self-employed, bring along your financial statements.
Apply for an ANZ Home Loan today by visiting any ANZ branch, calling 132 411 (local) or +679 321 3000 (overseas) or talking to an ANZ Mobile Mortgage Manager.