ANZ has the specialist capabilities needed to guide you through the ever-changing financial and regulatory landscape of the health sector.
Our people have an in depth understanding of the complexities and realities of health and the insight required to help your business anticipate, adapt and prosper.
Our national network of health specialists can help with:
- Refinancing for sustainability
- Funding for organic (development) or inorganic (acquisitions) expansion
- Syndicating large debt transactions
- Mergers and acquisition advisory, including capital solutions
- Accessing debt capital markets
- Providing working capital solutions, including process improvement consulting services
- Managing your cash and investment portfolios
- Managing interest rate, foreign exchange and inflation risk
- Solutions for employee retention via our exclusive employee benefits program, ANZ@WORK.
We understand the business drivers, risks and opportunities in key health sectors:
- Aged care
- Retirement living
- Land lease communities
- Child care centres
- Medical centres and day surgeries
- Medical Specialists
- Wholesale pharmaceuticals
- Retail pharmaceutical
- Churches and Charities.
To learn more about ANZ's expertise in health, please contact us at ANZ Health - Institutional.