Our lowest 1-5 yr fixed rates on ANZ Fixed Home Loans for home buyers this century.
An ANZ Fixed Home Loan or ANZ Fixed Residential Investment Loan offers you the certainty of knowing what your repayments are for the fixed period, and safeguards you against any increase in interest rates.1
ANZ Fixed Home and Residential Investments loans are available under an ANZ Breakfree Package.2
You can make additional repayments up to a set tolerance amount without incurring a fee. However Early Repayment Costs (which can be very large) may apply for early or additional repayments above the tolerance amount6.
May be payable if you choose to make additional repayments, repay your fixed loan (in part or full) or switch to another fixed or variable interest rate before the end of your fixed rate period. The definition and method of calculation is set out in the 'Consumer Lending terms and conditions booklet' under the heading 'Repaying Your Loan Early During a Fixed Interest Rate Period'.
$750 payable at application. Maximum loan amount of $1,000,000 applies. Lock rate allows the interest rate to be held at the time of application for a maximum period of 90 days.
|Converting or renegotiating|
$200 - If no change to the loan term, amount or security and no change to interest only repayments.
$350 - If changing loan term, amount, security, changing repayments to interest only or renewing your existing fixed rate loan term.
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
*Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Australian Lending Awards in 2015, ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
1. Fixed Rate Home Loans aren’t for everyone and the rate may change at any time prior to the loan being settled. You can ask ANZ about options for locking in a fixed rate before settlement – Terms, Conditions and a $750 Lock Rate Fee apply.
2. ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions apply, including a $375 package fee and eligibility criteria. Visit ANZ Breakfree Package or ask ANZ for more details.
3. LMI is paid by the borrower and protects ANZ in the event that the borrower defaults and a shortfall arises, following the sale of the security property. ANZ usually requires LMI where LVR is above 80% (depending on the type of property).
4. Subject to credit approval criteria.Different maximum loan amounts may apply to specific property types and locations.Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
5. Available with an ANZ One bank account. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may apply. Fees and charges may vary for loans in a company name.
6. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, you can make early or additional repayments up to a set available tolerance amount (the lesser of 5% of the loan amount at the start of the current fixed rate period or $5,000) each year of the fixed rate period, without triggering an Early Repayment Cost. An Early Repayment Cost may be incurred if, during the fixed rate period, the available tolerance amount is exceeded, the loan is fully repaid or refinanced, or ANZ agrees to change the interest rate at your request. Please be aware that Early Repayment Costs can be very large. Terms and Conditions apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB). Alternatively please visit any ANZ branch or phone the Home Loan Hotline on 1800 100 641, 8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays.
7. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Minimum redraw amount is $2,000. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name - or payments that you made during any fixed interest period where that fixed interest period commenced prior to 8 July 2013 or payments made during any constructions/progressively drawn down period are not available for redraw. For ANZ Fixed Rate loans, redraw is available once the Fixed Rate period ends. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 296kB).
8. Interest Only loans are not are not for everyone and you should consider if this is the right strategy for you.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.