Changes to ANZ fees and charges
We’re making changes to some of our fees and charges for personal, business and commercial customers. These changes will come into effect from 4 September 2023.
The main reason behind those changes is to simplify the way our fees and charges work, or to reduce or remove them entirely.
We have summarised the changes below.
- Reducing the fees for certain lending services, for example fees for switching products to make it cheaper for customers to make changes to their existing loans;
- Changing fee calculations so customers are charged less, or less often, when they are in arrears for their term loans or business overdrafts;
- Simplifying retail loan approval fees, so that all of our customers are charged the same fee for all loan amounts, and are not charged more for higher loan amounts;
- Simplifying business and commercial loan approval fees to reduce complexity;
- Describing some of our fees and how they are charged more clearly;
- In some cases combining similar fees to reduce complexity; and
- Removing fees for certain services.
Further detail of these changes can be found on our fee changes page. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us on 132 411 (local), or +679 321 3000 (overseas) or visit an ANZ branch.
The following documents will be updated to reflect these changes.
- ANZ Consumer Lending Products Terms and Conditions, and
- Disclosure of Fees and Charges Lending and Credit Cards.
Updated copies of these documents will be available from 4 September 2023 on our fees and charges page or our product terms and conditions page and in our branches upon request.