The ANZ Pacific App is our secure mobile banking app for iPhone, iPad and Android™ which puts your money at your fingertips. It’s now available for both personal and business customers, so you can use it wherever you are – on the bus, at the beach, at home or in the office.
You can do your day-to-day banking with the ANZ Pacific App including:
- checking your balances and transactions
- transferring money between your accounts or to other ANZ Pacific accounts
- transferring money to another local bank
- transferring money to an overseas bank (NEW)
- scheduling a future-dated or recurring payment (NEW)
- paying bills (from a list of ANZ registered billers).
The ANZ Pacific App also:
- is free to download
- has a convenient PIN log on
- has a fingerprint log on option
- can be registered on multiple devices
- has a limit of VUV 80,000 per payment which can be increased.
How to get set up
Getting the ANZ Pacific App is easy. To get it, you’ll need to be registered for ANZ Internet Banking first.
You will also need an Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod touch running iOS 5 (or above), or an Android phone or tablet running Android operating system version 5.0 (or above).
1. Register for ANZ Internet Banking
Once completed, keep your customer number and password handy.
Search for ‘ANZ Pacific App’ in the Google Play Store or App Store and install.
To use the ANZ Pacific App, you must have a valid ANZ Internet Banking UserID and Password.
- Open the ANZ Pacific App and enter your UserID and Password (please ensure you read, understand and accept the Terms and Conditions)
- Then enter a new 4 digit PIN and re-enter it to confirm or alternatively use your ANZ Internet Banking password by simply going to My Profile > My Preferences and turn off ‘Use your PIN on next visit’.
- You are now registered for the ANZ Pacific App and can log in with your 4 digit PIN, going forward.
If you are registered for Two Factor Authentication, follow the same steps above and after you enter your PIN, you will need to complete these two additional steps:
- Answer the two security questions
- When successful, you will be able to access the ANZ Pacific App.
ANZ Pacific App utilises a host of security features but there are also things you can do to help keep yourself safe. For more about what we do to help protect you, and what you can do to help protect yourself, visit our Protect your banking section. For added security we don’t store any banking information on your phone. The ANZ Pacific App is session based, which means that as soon as you close the app all of your banking information is no longer available on your phone.