ANZ Bank (Vanuatu) Ltd
To receive an inward payment from overseas, you'll need to provide the sender with:
- Your account number (as it appears on your ANZ account/statement)
- Your account name (full legal name)
- Your full residential address
- Your bank name and address, which is ‘ANZ Bank (Vanuatu) Ltd. Kumul Highway, Port Vila, Vanuatu’
- The ANZ SWIFT code, which is ‘ANZBVUVX’.
Fees and charges apply – refer to the Transaction and Savings Account Fees and Charges Guide Vanuatu July 2020 (PDF 103kB) (International Payments & International Trade Finance Fees and Charges Telegraphic Transfer – Inward) for details.