P.O. BOX 264
Receiving overseas payments
To receive an inward payment from overseas, you'll need to provide the sender with:
- Your account number (as it appears on your ANZ account/statement)
- Your account name (full legal name)
- Your full residential address
- Your bank name and address, which is ‘ANZ Bank. ANZ Timor Plaza, 3rd floor Rua Presidente Nicolau Lobato, Comoro – Dili, Timor Leste’
- The ANZ SWIFT code, which is ‘ANZBTLDI’.
Fees and charges apply – refer to the Disclosure of Fees and Charges brochure (PDF 72kB).