With an ANZ Variable Rate Home Loan you can choose from a number of great features that could help you save money including an Offset Account2 which could help reduce the interest payable on your loan.
|Interest rate||Comparison rate1||Other interest rates|
|(View current rates)||(View current rates)||View other interest rates|
Loan approval fee6
$5 per month
Early repayment fee
Nil - Pay your loan off in full at anytime.
$200 - If there is no change to the borrowers, the term or amount of the loan or the security provided in connection with the loan, and the repayments are not changing to interest-only repayments.
$350 - If there is a change to the borrowers, the term or amount of the loan or the security provided in connection with the loan, or the repayments are changing to interest-only repayments.
General fees and charges
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
8:00am to 9:30pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 4:30pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays
These benefits may not apply to loans in a company name. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may vary for loans in a company name.
Contact us for more information on Home Loan Hotline, free call 1800 100 641 Monday to Friday (AEST) 8am - 9:30pm Saturdays and Sundays 8am to 4:30pm.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch.
A copy of the comparison rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
2. Available with an ANZ One bank account. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may apply. For more information please refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB).
3. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. Minimum redraw amount is $2,000. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (296kB).
4. A progress draw fee is applicable. See ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB) for details of fees and charges.
5. You can apply for us to waive the monthly account service fee on one nominated ANZ Access Advantage account if you have your salary paid into your account. Terms and Conditions apply, for more information please refer to ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB).
6. The Loan Approval Fee (LAF) is waived under the ANZ Breakfree Package.
8. Subject to credit approval criteria. Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.