ANZ Standard Variable
With an ANZ Variable Home Loan or an ANZ Standard Variable Residential Investment Loan you can choose from a number of great features that could help you save money including an Offset Account2 which could help reduce the interest payable on your loan.
ANZ Standard Variable Home and Residential Investments loans are available under an ANZ Breakfree Package.^
|Interest rate||Comparison rate1||Other interest rates|
|Home Loans||(View current rates)||(View current rates)||View other interest rates|
|Investment Loans||(View current rates)||(View current rates)|
Repay loan early5
Fees and charges may apply
Loan approval fee
$5 per month
Early repayment fee
$0 - Pay your loan off in full at anytime.
Converting or renegotiating:
$200 - If there is no change to the borrowers, the term or amount of the loan or the security provided in connection with the loan, and the repayments are not changing to interest-only repayments.
$350 - If there is a change to the borrowers, the term or amount of the loan or the security provided in connection with the loan, or the repayments are changing to interest-only repayments.
General fees and charges
How to apply
Send us an enquiry
8:00am to 8:00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday, 8:00am to 6:00pm (AEST) Saturdays and Sundays
*Over the past 16 years, ANZ has been awarded ‘Mortgage Lender of the Year’ by Australian Lending Awards in 2015, ‘Home Lender of the Year’ by Money magazine in 2014, 2012, 2010 and 2008-2005, and Personal Investor magazine in 2005, 2004 and 2002-1999.
^ANZ Breakfree Terms and Conditions apply, including a $375 annual package fee and eligibility criteria. Visit ANZ Breakfree Package or ask ANZ for more details
These benefits may not apply to loans in a company name. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may vary for loans in a company name.
1. Comparison rate calculated on a loan amount $150,000 over a term of 25 years based on monthly repayments. These rates are for secured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as redraw fees or early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate but may influence the cost of the loan. A Comparison Rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch.
A copy of the comparison rate schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
2. Available with an ANZ One bank account. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges may apply.
3. Terms and Conditions and eligibility criteria apply to redraw. Redraw is not available on loans in a company name. Minimum redraw amount is $2,000. For further information on redraw please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 412kB).
4. A progress draw fee is applicable. See ANZ Personal Banking General Fees and Charges (PDF 116kB) for details of fees and charges.
5. Terms and Conditions, fees and charges apply please refer to the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions (PDF 412kB).
6. Subject to credit approval criteria. Different maximum loan amounts may apply to specific property types and locations. Eligible existing ANZ customers must have had a retail lending product for greater than 6 months with a satisfactory credit history.
7. LMI is paid by the borrower and protects ANZ in the event that the borrower defaults and a shortfall arises, following the sale of the security property. ANZ usually requires LMI where LVR is above 80% (depending on the type of property).
8. Interest Only loans are not are not for everyone and you should consider if this is the right strategy for you.
9. Approval is at ANZ’s discretion. See the ANZ Consumer Lending Terms and Conditions for eligibility criteria.
Terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's normal credit approval criteria.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.