A more rewarding Qantas experience.
75,000 Qantas Points when you spend $7,500 on purchases in the first 3 months and no annual fee for the first year.1
At a glance
- Earn Qantas Points2 faster with an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card
- Earn 1 additional Qantas Point2 per $1 spent on selected Qantas products and services in Australia3
- Two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations each year for use when flying on Qantas or Jetstar flights4
- Qantas Club Membership offer – you could save up to $455 in your first year of membership when you use your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card to purchase your Qantas Club membership5
- Unlimited access to participating airport lounges outside Australia, through Veloce6
- Comprehensive overseas travel and medical insurance7– you could save up to $8008 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply).
- Personal Concierge9
|Earn Reward Points Faster|
Qantas Points earn rate on eligible purchases
ANZ Frequent Flyer Black American Express® card
1.5 Qantas Points1 = $1
ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Black card
1.5 Qantas Points1 = $2
|Qantas Travel Privilege|
|Additional Travel Benefits|
|Interest rates and fees|
To be eligible for the ANZ Frequent Flyer Black you must:
- Compare ANZ Frequent Flyer credit cards
- Compare ANZ Rewards Black and ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit cards
How to apply
It will take about 5 minutes to complete the online application and you'll receive a response in 60 seconds!
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Offer available to new and approved applicants who apply for an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account. This is a limited time only offer which may be withdrawn or changed at any time without notice. Not available in conjunction with other offers, packages or promotions, or when transferring from an existing ANZ credit card or where you currently hold or have closed an ANZ Frequent Flyer, ANZ Frequent Flyer Gold, ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum or ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card within the previous twelve months. This offer applies only once per eligible customer. Your application must be approved and you must activate the card and make $7,500 worth of eligible purchases (excluding fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums for ANZ credit card insurance) within three months of approval to receive the bonus Qantas Points. The bonus Qantas Points will be credited to your ANZ account within three months of the eligible spend criteria being met. If you transfer or cancel your new ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card account before the introductory bonus Qantas Points are processed to your account, you may become ineligible for these bonus Qantas Points. ANZ will not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever resulting from a delay in the process of receiving and/or approving an application or activating the card. The Total Annual Fee, and any Additional Cardholder Fees and Rewards Program Services Fees applicable to additional cardholders on the account, will be waived for the first year. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black, a Total Annual Fee of $425 applies which includes a $370 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee, for additional cardholders an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as (View current rates) and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
2. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude fees, cash, cash equivalent transactions, balance transfers and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. To find out more visit the Qantas website. The Qantas Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Qantas Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Qantas Points earn rate that applies to their account.
3. Selected Qantas products and services are the following items purchased directly from Qantas: Qantas passenger flights (with a QF flight number) Qantas Frequent Flyer and Qantas Club membership joining and annual fees. Excludes Jetstar, Qantas Holidays, Qantas branded non-airfare products and any Qantas products and services not purchased directly from Qantas.
4. Offer only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black account holders. Account holders may request no more than two Qantas Club Lounge invitations in any 12 month period by calling the ANZ Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to the account holder’s current mailing address within 4 weeks of request, provided the account holder is not in breach of the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use (PDF 336 kB) and the account remains open. It is the account holder’s responsibility to ensure that ANZ has their current mailing address. Neither ANZ nor Qantas accept responsibility for any delay in delivery of invitations. Lost or stolen invitations will not be replaced. Damaged invitations may not be accepted. Qantas Club Lounge invitations are provided courtesy of ANZ and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class Lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business Class lounges, Qantas Oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Invitations must not be sold in any way. Invitations are valid for 12 months from date of request and will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Each Invitation is valid for a single visit for one person only before the expiry date when travelling on a Qantas or Jetstar flight with a QF or JQ flight number. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity. Access and use of Qantas Club lounges is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub.
5. Offers are only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders who are Australian residents and who purchase Qantas Club membership using their ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card. Offers are non-transferable and are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. No discounts are available in respect of fees already paid. $455 saving in the first year is based upon a joining fee waiver and a discount to the standard one-year individual membership rate. The joining fee waiver is for a new one year individual Qantas Club memberships purchased using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31. Quoted joining fee savings are based on the joining fee for an individual Qantas Club membership application by an Australian resident. Different rates may be available for those with access to the Qantas Club Corporate scheme. The membership fee offer is for a one year individual Qantas Club membership which is purchased or renewed using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Service Centre. Quoted membership fee savings are based on the difference between the published corporate membership rate and the fee applicable to an individual Qantas Club membership held by an Australian resident. Only one joining fee waiver, and one membership fee discount per year, are available per cardholder. Qantas Club membership is subject to approval by Qantas and to the terms and conditions of The Qantas Club, available at qantas.com/qantasclub.
6. Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 52kB).
7. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 366kB) Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
8. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
9. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 92kB) for further information.
10. This joining fee waiver is offered by ANZ. It is available to new applicants or existing ANZ Frequent Flyer credit card account holders who are not already Qantas Frequent Flyer members and who apply for membership online. This is offer is non-transferable and not available in conjunction with any other offer. Qantas Frequent Flyer membership and each application is subject to approval by Qantas.
11. Extended Warranty Insurance, 90-day Purchase Security Insurance, Best Price Guarantee Scheme and Interstate Flight Inconvenience Insurance is underwritten by Zurich Australian Insurance Limited ABN 13 000 296 640, AFSL 232507. Terms and conditions apply to the cover provided. For more information refer to the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 366kB) – Part 2 Zurich Policy Wordings.
13. Interest free days do not apply if you do not pay your closing balance (which includes any outstanding balance transfers, cash advances, purchases and promotional plans) in full by the due date each month. Payments to your account are applied in the order set out in the ANZ Credit Cards conditions of use.
14. After the first year for ANZ Frequent Flyer Black, a Total Annual Fee of $425 applies which includes a $370 Annual Account Fee and a $55 Rewards Program Services Fee. For additional cardholders on an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black credit card, an Additional Cardholder Fee of $10 and Rewards Program Services Fee of $55 will apply per additional cardholder on the account. These fees are current as at (View current rates) and are subject to change. The fee information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to different fees and should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the fees that apply to their account.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.