An indemnity or guarantee is a formal financial obligation to a third party assumed by the bank on behalf of established and credit worthy customers such as an advanced payment guarantee.
Widely accepted as a form of security, indemnities and guarantees can help your business enter into contracts for various works with particular emphasis on property developers, builders, contractors, sub-contractors, and government and semi-government organisations. It also frees up funds to be used for working capital or other investment.
Features at a glance
|Improved cash flow
- Free valuable resources for working capital purposes.
Issued for many different purposes including:
- Performance bonds for building and supply
- Immigration bonds to enable issuance of immigration and work permits for foreign nationals
- Customs and excise bonds and guarantees
- Tender bonds
- Shipping or airway bill guarantees
- Standby letters of credit.
Find out more
Find out more about bonds, indemnities and guarantees by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +679 3213 000 to speak to an ANZ specialist today.