This is a widely used form of finance for asset purchases or personal needs. Repayable in equal instalments over an agreed period.
Features at a glance
- No maximum amount
- Customer may be asked to contribute a certain percentage, depending on the nature and the amount of the loan
- Security may be required depending on the amount requested
- Company financials and a Statement of Position (for personal account holders) are required to be taken, analysed and updated on a regular basis
- Loan is drawn in full at the outset or progressively as required
- Loan repayments are generally structured on a principal and interest basis. In certain cases ANZ may consider interest only payments for a short term followed by principal and interest payments
- Account is reviewed annually.
Apply for a ANZ Term Loan by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.