This is a simple form of lending with no fixed repayment arrangement allowing you to overdraw on your cheque (current) account up to an approved limit.
This product is suitable for you when you need a revolving line of credit to cover day-to-day financial needs especially when you need extra cash for business needs to cover for seasonal and working capital requirements or need extra funds to cover for temporary cash shortages.
Features and benefits at a glance
- Balance should be maintained within the approved limit when in debit
- Account should usually fluctuate from a debit to a credit balance
- Limit is reviewed annually (or sooner if required), having regard to account conduct and customer needs
- Security may be required depending on limit requested
- Can be a temporary or permanent arrangement, or can be seasonal
- Provides you flexibility in day-to-day account operations, with the overdraft providing you access to cash during temporary shortages in cash income
- Term and repayment arrangements can be set to suit your needs:
- can be used to cover for shortfalls in cash flow
- no minimum monthly payments.
Apply for an ANZ Overdraft by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.