This is a written guarantee honouring your commitments to a third party in certain circumstances, in the event that you are unable to meet them. It gives you extra authority when dealing with suppliers and may allow you to avoid making a substantial deposit when entering into a contract.
Features at a glance
- No minimum or maximum amount
- Issued for various purposes, most commonly:
- performance bonds for building and supply
- immigration bonds to enable issuance of immigration/work permits for foreign nationals
- customs and excise bonds / guarantee
- tender bonds
- shipping / air way bill guarantee
- stand-by letter of credit
- Tangible security is usually taken at the outset.
Find out more
Find out more about bonds, indemnities & guarantees by visiting your local ANZ branch or call
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.