All the benefits of Platinum with no additional charges.
We’re changing ANZ Rewards Gold to ANZ Rewards Platinum at no additional charge to our existing ANZ Rewards Gold customers. We’re making these changes because we’ve listened to our customers’ feedback about what they want out of their credit card.
Your earn rate on purchases for Reward Points1 stays the same and you’ll still have access to all the flexible redemption options you enjoy today - like vouchers, gift cards, cashback and ANZ Holiday Rewards®.
As an ANZ Rewards Platinum customer you will also have access to extra benefits at no additional cost from 23 October 2010, including:
- Overseas travel and medical insurance2 – you’re covered for a range of travel contingencies, so you can have peace of mind when you travel overseas.
- Rental excess cover3 – makes hiring a rental car more affordable by reducing your excess if you have a covered accident in a car hired by you in Australia.
- ANZ Visa payWave – the new ANZ Rewards Visa Platinum card will have access to contactless ANZ Visa payWave which is a secure and easy way to pay for purchases under $100, without having to swipe, sign or enter your PIN, at participating merchants.
If you have any questions, we're available on 13 22 73, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply. All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria
1. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards - Rewards Program Terms and Conditions (PDF 656kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
2. Overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545. Terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions apply. To activate cover under the overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy, you must meet the eligibility criteria: you must be a permanent resident of Australia, have debited at least $250 worth of eligible overseas travel arrangements to your Platinum card account prior to departing Australia, have a current Platinum card account at the date of any claimable event, have a return ticket to Australia and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet (PDF 680kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you. While overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of your overseas travel arrangements purchased on your Platinum Credit Card.
3. Rental excess cover Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545. To activate cover under the Rental excess cover Master Policy you must continue to be a current Platinum cardholder. Terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Platinum Cards Insurance booklet (PDF 680kB) - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
® ANZ Holiday Rewards is a registered trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited, ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ Holiday Rewards is provided by Pinpoint Travel Group Pty Ltd, Lic. No. 2TA002974.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.