Introducing ANZ Black, our most rewarding credit cards.
Unlimited access to participating airport lounges outside Australia, through Veloce1
Why not relax before your flight with a refreshment and a bite to eat? Regardless of your airline or fare, you and your additional cardholders will enjoy the comfort of unlimited access to participating airport lounges. These are in some of the world’s top travel destinations including London, Singapore, Dubai, Bali, Bangkok and Auckland.
Comprehensive Overseas travel and medical insurance2
You could save up to $8003 on overseas travel and medical insurance (eligibility criteria apply)
Travel assistance via your Personal Concierge4
When you're travelling or planning travel, let your 24 hour Personal Concierge take care of those time consuming tasks, saving you time so you can enjoy your trip.
- 3 Reward Points per $1: ANZ Rewards Black American Express® card
- 2 Reward Points per $1: ANZ Rewards Visa Black card
- 10,000 Reward Points Loyalty Bonus6
You can receive a Reward Points Loyalty Bonus when you make at least $50,000 worth of qualifying purchases on your account during your first year.
- 1.5 Qantas Points: $1 - ANZ Frequent Flyer Black American Express® card
- 0.75 Qantas Points: $1 - ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa Black card
Complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations8
Relax before your flight with two complimentary Qantas Club Lounge invitations each year.
Qantas Club Membership offer9
You could save up to $455 in your first year of membership when you use your ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card to purchase your Qantas Club membership. Qantas Club members enjoy priority check-in, additional luggage allowance and unlimited access to Qantas Club Lounges around the world.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply.
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
1. Complimentary access to participating airport lounges is available to eligible ANZ Rewards Black and ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders. Participating airport lounges are subject to change. To gain complimentary access, eligible cardholders must present their credit card and a current flight boarding pass in the same name at the participating lounge. For terms & conditions and participating airport lounges refer to the Complimentary Airport Lounge Access Program Terms & Conditions (PDF 52kB).
2. The Overseas travel and medical insurance master policy, the Transport accident cover master policy and Rental excess cover master policy (the Master Policies) are issued by QBE Insurance Australia Limited ABN 78 003 191 035 AFSL 239545 to ANZ. Cover under the Master Policies is provided to eligible participating cardholders by operation of section 48 of the Insurance Contracts Act 1984 (Cth), The eligibility criteria which you must meet for each of the Master Policies is set out in the Premium Cards - insurances booklet (PDF 484kB) Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings. When overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of that you have met the eligibility criteria. Any advice has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. You must decide whether or not it is appropriate, in light of your own circumstances, to act on this advice. You should ensure you obtain and consider the PDS before you make any decision to acquire it.
3. This estimate is based on a couple/family purchasing a standard international annual multi - trip policy underwritten by QBE without any customisation for pre-existing conditions or without taking into account any special conditions or requests as of 10 March 2014.
4. Terms and conditions apply. Please refer to the ANZ Emergency Travel Service & Personal Concierge Terms and Conditions (PDF 92kB) for further information.
5. Reward Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
6. Loyalty Bonus is awarded in accordance with the ANZ Rewards – Rewards Program terms and conditions booklet (PDF 76kB) (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). To receive the Loyalty Bonus, you must make qualifying purchases valued at $50,000 or more using your ANZ Rewards Black account during the first year you hold your account. The year commences on the day after your first Fee Date, and ends on your second Fee Date. Your Fee Date is the date that your account is assessed for charging an annual account fee (please call 13 13 14 to confirm your Fee Date). Qualifying purchases for the purposes of calculating your eligibility for a Loyalty Bonus exclude Balance Transfers, cash advances, interest, fees, stamp duty, government charges and transactions reversed or refunded. Only one Loyalty Bonus may be earned per account. Any Loyalty Bonus earned will be automatically credited to your ANZ Rewards points balance within 90 days however ANZ accepts no liability for any delay.
7. Qantas Points and Bonus Qantas Points accrue in accordance with the ANZ Frequent Flyer Reward terms and conditions (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program and Qantas Points are subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program available at qantas.com/terms. To find out more visit the Qantas website. The Qantas Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Qantas Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express® card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Qantas Points earn rate that applies to their account.
8. Offer only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black account holders. Account holders may request no more than two Qantas Club Lounge invitations in any 12 month period by calling the ANZ Personal Concierge on 1300 580 765. Qantas Club Lounge invitations will be sent to the account holder’s current mailing address within 4 weeks of request, provided the account holder is not in breach of the ANZ Credit Card Conditions of Use (PDF 336 kB) and the account remains open. It is the account holder’s responsibility to ensure that ANZ has their current mailing address. Neither ANZ nor Qantas accept responsibility for any delay in delivery of invitations. Lost or stolen invitations will not be replaced. Damaged invitations may not be accepted. Qantas Club Lounge invitations are provided courtesy of ANZ and are valid for Qantas Club and Qantas operated international Business Lounges only. Not valid in International First Class Lounges, Chairman's Lounge, Qantas Domestic Business Class lounges, Qantas Oneworld® alliance airline, partner airline or associated lounges. Invitations must not be sold in any way. Invitations are valid for 12 months from date of request and will expire on the date printed on the invitations. Each Invitation is valid for a single visit for one person only before the expiry date when travelling on a Qantas or Jetstar flight with a QF or JQ flight number. Access may not be available if the applicable lounge is full or near capacity. Access and use of Qantas Club lounges is subject to Qantas Club rules which are available at qantas.com/qantasclub.
9. Offers are only available to ANZ Frequent Flyer Black cardholders who are Australian residents and who purchase Qantas Club membership using their ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card. Offers are non-transferable and are not available in conjunction with any other offers or discounts. No discounts are available in respect of fees already paid. $455 saving in the first year is based upon a joining fee waiver and a discount to the standard one-year individual membership rate. The joining fee waiver is for a new one year individual Qantas Club memberships purchased using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Frequent Flyer Service Centre on 13 11 31. Quoted joining fee savings are based on the joining fee for an individual Qantas Club membership application by an Australian resident. Different rates may be available for those with access to the Qantas Club Corporate scheme. The membership fee offer is for a one year individual Qantas Club membership which is purchased or renewed using an ANZ Frequent Flyer Black card by contacting the Qantas Service Centre. Quoted membership fee savings are based on the difference between the published corporate membership rate and the fee applicable to an individual Qantas Club membership held by an Australian resident. Only one joining fee waiver, and one membership fee discount per year, are available per cardholder. Qantas Club membership is subject to approval by Qantas and to the terms and conditions of The Qantas Club, available at qantas.com/qantasclub.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
™ ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon™ is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.