Month awarded - September 2012
- Dow Jones Sustainability Index: ANZ assessed as the No.1 bank globally on corporate sustainability performance
- MoneySmart Week Awards: ANZ won an ‘Outstanding’ award for ‘Research’ and ‘Community’ categories in the inaugural MoneySmart Week Awards
- 2012 Money Management/DEXX&R Adviser Choice Risk Awards: OnePath named Risk Company of the Year for third consecutive year and awarded Gold in the Term and Total & Permanent Disability and Risk Trauma Insurance categories.
Month awarded -August 2012
- Australian Financial Review: ANZ awarded Australian Financial Review Business Bank of the Year 2012
- Global Finance: ANZ ranked 21st in the Global Finance annual ranking for the World's 50 Safest Bank. For more information about the ranking, visit: Global Finance.
Month awarded – July 2012
- Money Magazine: ANZ named ‘Bank of the Year’ and ‘Home Lender of the Year’.
Month awarded – June 2012
- Australian Human Resources Institute Diversity Awards: ANZ awarded the Disability Employment Award and Indigenous Employment Award at the inaugural Australian Human Resources Institute Diversity Awards.
Month awarded – March 2012
- Greenwich Associates Survey: ANZ voted a top 5 corporate bank in Asia in the 2012 Greenwich Associates Survey
- MFAA Excellence Awards: ANZ awarded 2012 Bank of the Year at MFAA Excellence Awards
- Peter Lee Associates: ANZ retained the No. 1 Relationship Strength Index position for Lead Relationships in the 2012 Peter Lee Associates Large Corporate and Institutional Relationship Banking in Australia Study.
Month awarded – February 2012
- Australian Lending Awards: ANZ awarded ‘Investor Lender of the Year’ at the Australian Lending Awards.
Month awarded - October 2011
ANZ received a number of awards at the Diversity@Work Awards including the major award of 'Diversity Organisational Laureate', 'Employment and Inclusion of Gender Diversity - Major Award' and Special Commendation for our support of Indigenous Australians.
Employer of Choice for Women
ANZ has been recognised as an by the Equal Opportunity for Women in the Workplace Agency (EOWA) for the seventh year.