For what you need most
An ANZ Personal Loan is a loan you can use for a car, phone, wedding, education, medical or family expenses. You can also use an ANZ Personal Loan to help refinance your existing loan from another financial institution.
We’re happy to start a conversation to understand what’s important to you and identify options that may suit your needs, to help you get on top of your money. Talk to us today to set up an appointment for an A-Z Review®.
Features at a glance
- Security may be required depending on the amount requested
- Statement of Position (for personal account holders) is required to be taken, analysed and updated on a regular basis
- Loan is drawn in full at the outset or in tranches when necessary
- Loan repayments are normally structured on a principal and interest basis. In certain cases ANZ Kiribati may consider interest-only payments for a short term followed by principal and interest payments
- Repayments can be weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Account is reviewed annually.
Apply for an ANZ Personal Loan by visiting your local ANZ branch or call Bairiki (main branch) on +686 74021095 to speak to an ANZ specialist today.