We can help you bank from home
Whether you are looking to buy, build or renovate, we can help you achieve your home ownership goals.
Variable rate home loans
An ANZ Home Loan or ANZ Residential Investment Property Loan on a variable rate offers the following:
- Your interest rate can go up or down in line with the market
- You can make extra repayments on your home loan any time you like.
We have the tools and experience to help you buy your home with confidence.
To start your application we’ll need some details from you, which can vary depending on your situation and if you’re a new or existing customer.
To help speed up your loan application, have the following to hand:
- Valid identification (e.g. Driver’s Licence, Passport)
- Proof of income (your last 3 payslips or, if your income is not credited to an ANZ account, the last 6 months of statements for the account your income goes into)
- Details of what you own (assets), your debts (liabilities), income and expenses
- If you are self-employed, bring along your last two years of financial statements and tax returns.
Talk to us today about applying for an ANZ Home Loan or ANZ Residential Investment Property Loan.
ANZ lending criteria, terms and conditions and fees apply.
This material is for information purposes only. Its content is intended to be of a general nature, and does not take into account your financial situation or goals. We recommend you seek independent advice which takes into account your individual circumstances if it would be helpful.