P.O. Box 907, Avarua
Maire Nui Drive, Avarua
Receiving overseas payments**
To receive an inward payment from overseas, you'll need to provide the sender with:
- Your account number (as it appears on your ANZ account/statement)
- Your account name (full legal name)
- Your full residential address
- Your bank name and address, which is ‘ANZ Bank. ANZ House, Maire Nui Drive, Avarua, Rarotonga’
- The ANZ SWIFT code, which is ‘ANZBCKCR’.
** Fees and charges apply – refer to the ANZ Fees and Charges Customer Banking Services Cook Islands (PDF 125kB), "International Fees & Charges Telegraphic Transfer - Inward" section for details.