Obtaining a franchise in a successful franchise system is often difficult. The initial capital outlay is normally large, and to fully secure the loan you usually have to mortgage your house.
This is where ANZ can help. We work from the basic belief that franchise businesses are different and usually inherit some strengths and capabilities from the franchisor.
- loan assessments made quicker by placing a value on the past performance of the franchise system
- ANZ Preferred status to selected franchisors to reflect the value of their franchise system
- ability for franchisees of preferred systems to borrow against the value of their business (including all franchise fees, training costs, stock and business assets) up to a percentage of the purchase price
- less focus on the franchisee’s personal assets when obtaining finance
- loan products tailored for franchisees
- market leading eCommerce services for franchise businesses
- a full range of services which are customised and priced to reflect the value of the franchise.
Benefits at a glance
Access to credit to fund your business purchase or expansion with or without ‘bricks and mortar’ security.
You can obtain a secured or partly secured loan using an ANZ Business Loan. Or, if your loan is fully secured by residential property, you can use an ANZ Business Mortgage Loan for an even cheaper from of financing.
Assistance with the short-term liquidity needs of your business.
An ANZ Business Overdraft provides a revolving line of credit. It’s ideal for assisting with working capital or funding requirements in the day-to-day running of your business.
A business deposit account to suit the requirements of your business.
We will recommend the most cost-effective solution for your business by looking at your typical transacting behaviour and average balance of funds.
Electronic banking for quick and accurate reporting of balances and transactions, as well as electronic payment capabilities.
ANZ Internet Banking is the smartest way to do your business banking. Without even leaving your desk, you can have control over almost every aspect of your business banking. And there are significant savings in time and money.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.