We've made improvements to online statements
- Online statements are now automatically available for more accounts and customers.
- Learn more by watching the video.
Why online is a better place for your statements
- Online statements are saved in ANZ Internet Banking.
- Simply log in and choose "View Statements" in the "Accounts" menu to view, print and download 24/7.
- If you are registered for ANZ Internet Banking, you could already be receiving statements online as well as in the mail. So, why not switch off paper statements?
- No need to register for online statements. If you use ANZ Internet Banking you may already have access.
- Like less paper to worry about? You could switch to "Online only" statements and print only what you need when you need it.
Switching off paper statements is easy
Already registered for ANZ Internet Banking
- Login to your ANZ Internet Banking.
- Go to the "Update Details" menu at the top.
- Click on "Change Statement Preferences".
- Choose "Online only" for your accounts*
Not yet registered for ANZ Internet Banking
After you have switched off paper statements
- You'll receive an automatic email notification every time a new statement is available in ANZ Internet Banking.
- Online statements are stored in one place for up to 7 years**
If you are using ANZ Internet Banking, you can switch off paper statements if:
- For consumer credit cards: you are the primary account holder.
- For personal everyday banking and savings account with credit facility (for example ANZ Assured): you are a sole account owner or a joint account owner (unless a party is nominated to receive all notices on behalf all other parties).
- For personal everyday banking and savings account with no credit facility attached: you are the sole or joint account holder or signatory, or are a signatory to the account and are able to change the statement address on the account.
- For home loan and personal loan accounts: you are a sole or a joint account holder (unless a party is nominated to receive all notices on behalf all other parties).
If you are using ANZ Internet Banking for Business you cannot switch off paper statements and will continue to receive statements online and in the mail.
The following accounts are eligible to receive statements "Online only".
|Everyday banking and savings accounts|
|Credit Cards (includes business)|
|Business everyday banking and savings accounts|
|Business loan accounts|
Note: This is not an exhaustive list of products for which online statements are available. Online statements may be available for other ANZ accounts which do not appear on this list. For further information contact ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers:
+61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Learn more about Online statements.
* When you choose to receive statements “Online only”, you are nominating not to receive paper statements for that account. Please note, for users of ANZ Internet Banking for Business the option to switch off paper statements is not available.
** Historical statements will continue to build up for up to 7 years. If you opened your eligible account before 9 December 2013 and you have previously elected to receive online statements, you will be able to view statements from the beginning of the statement period in which you registered. If you opened your eligible account before 9 December 2013 and if you had not previously registered to receive online statements, you may be able to view your statements from the first statement period commencing after 1 July 2013. If you opened your eligible account on 9 December 2013 or thereafter, you will be able to view historical statements from the day of opening your account.