Reduce your paper clutter while helping the environment. Now you can choose to receive your ANZ statements online via ANZ Internet Banking. You can also print your statement if you need a paper record.
How it works
An online statement is a PDF file version of your account statement, easily accessed via ANZ Internet Banking.
When you register to receive a statement online, you'll no longer receive paper statements for that account.
However, if you're a business account holder, when you register to receive a statement online, you'll continue to receive a paper copy for that account.
You can change your Online Statement preferences at any time via ANZ Internet Banking.
- Secure 24/7 access to statements via ANZ Internet banking*
- Receive an email alert when a new online statement is available
- Print your account statements as you need
- Store up to seven years from date of registration
- Reduce your paper usage.
An ANZ account is eligible for online statements if:
- you are the primary cardholder of a consumer credit or debit card account
- you are a signatory for an ANZ Business One credit card and business accounts
- you do not require more than one signatory to authorise transactions on an account.**
You can register for online statements of the accounts listed below:
|Everyday banking and savings accounts|
|Credit Cards (includes business)|
|Business everyday banking and savings accounts|
|Business loan accounts|
Note:This is not an exhaustive list of products for which online statements are available. Online statements may be available for other ANZ accounts which do not appear on this list. For further information contact ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Want to set up online statements?
ANZ Online statements powered by BPAY®.
* Temporary service interruptions may occur. Technical requirements apply.
** For Everyday Banking and Savings accounts (deposit accounts), you cannot register an account if you are a third party signatory. For ANZ Credit Cards (other than ANZ Business One) you can only register if you are the primary card holder. For ANZ Assured you are the sole account holder or signatory. For other personal accounts you are the sole account holder or signatory, or an account signatory that is able to change the statement address on the account.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518
ANZ acts as a representative of the product issuer, BPAY Australia. ANZ may receive a commission for the sale of any product.