ANZ Smart ATMs
Flexible banking at your fingertips.
Conduct all of your standard ATM transactions and make use of new and enhanced deposit features.
- Deposit a combination of up to 50 AUD notes and Australian issued AUD cheques per transaction
- Smart ATM cash deposits are available instantly in your account
- Cheque deposits will clear the same time as in-branch deposits
- Advanced imaging technology scans and verifies your Australian notes and Australian issued AUD cheques
We're rolling out our new ANZ Smart ATMs into selected sites across the network over the next few months. Locate one near you.
We’ve made banking more accessible, with over 2,600 standard ANZ ATMs nationwide. There are all sorts of things you can do at an ANZ ATM:
- Envelope Deposits: Cash deposits may take 1-2 working days to clear; cheque deposits may take 5-7 working days to clear.
- Withdrawals: Withdraw sums of money up to a limit of AUD $1000 – and more if you make special arrangements with us.
- Account balances: Check your available balance.For non-ANZ customers, an operator fee applies.
- Change your Personal Identification Number (PIN): For ANZ customers, select "PIN change" and follow the prompts.
- Accessibility services: All ANZ ATMs are equipped with a Braille keypad & labelling and enhanced audio hardware for vision impaired customers
- Locate an ATM
- ANZ recommends you read the Terms and Conditions of your account before using this service
Tap & PIN
A faster and even more secure way to transact
Using advanced contactless technology, you now have the option to tap your card at an ANZ ATM that displays the contactless symbol
- Using an Australian ANZ Visa card with the contactless symbol, you can start your transaction by ‘tapping’ your card
- Your PIN will still be required
- All transactions that are currently available when you insert your card will be available via Tap & PIN
- Transact on your linked accounts
- The audio feature and 12 languages are still available with using Tap & PIN
- Tap & PIN transactions are fully encrypted and provide a greater level of security
- A supported ANZ ATM will feature the contactless symbol with raised wave located on the right hand side of the pin pad
Locate an ANZ ATM with Tap & PIN
ANZ recommends you read the relevant Term and Conditions before using this service
Note: Tap & PIN is currently only available at selected ANZ ATMs.
With our simple and innovative range of ANZ EFTPOS terminals and online payment options, banking couldn’t be easier.
- Latest technology: We give you the latest in credit card technology, including CHIP card processing and Contactless EFTPOS.
- Card Security: ANZ credit and debit cards are backed by 24-hr ANZ Falcon™ fraud monitoring which automatically senses suspicious activity. If we detect a transaction on your account that could be unusual, we will contact you to confirm that transaction is in order.
- Travelling? ATMs and EFTPOS give you convenient access to your funds across Australia - and worldwide - with the MAESTRO and CIRRUS networks. Bon voyage!