The calculator is illustrative only and does not constitute a quote. Conversions are calculated using the rates shown, which are current as at 06am Friday 18 October 2013 and apply to transactions up to AUD100,000. Rates may differ for transactions completed at ANZ Foreign Exchange Centres at Melbourne & Sydney Airports. Fees apply. All rates and fees are subject to change.
Any advice does not take into account your personal needs and financial circumstances and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the Product Disclosure Statement or http://www.anz.com/aus/RateFee/default.asp and the http://www.anz.com/documents/AU/aboutANZ/FinancialServicesGuide.pdf, which are available by calling 13 16 14 or visiting anz.com, before acquiring any product.
ANZ Travel Insurance is jointly issued by OnePath General Insurance Pty Limited (ABN 56 072 892 365) and QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited (ABN 78 003 191 035).
Please note: Federal Government legislation requires ANZ to verify the identity of all ANZ Travel Card holders. If you are not already a current ANZ customer, you must complete ANZ's Customer Identification Process.
If you attend an ANZ "Sales Only" or "In Centre" branch, you will need an ANZ account or a credit card that is accepted by ANZ in order to be able to purchase an ANZ Travel Card. For all other locations that sell ANZ Travel Cards, you can use cash.
Foreign Currency Cash
1. Certain currencies are only available from an http://www.anz.com/personal/travel-foreign-exchange/foreign-centre-locations/, Melbourne and Sydney International Airports and through ANZ Phone Banking.
Refer to http://www.anz.com/aus/RateFee/fxrates/fxpopup.asp for the full selection and further information.
Note that currencies are subject to stock availability. Limitations on the sale and purchase of some currencies may apply.
International Money Transfers
2. Not all currencies are available at ANZ branches, Foreign Exchange Centres, Foreign Exchange ATM, ANZ Internet Banking or ANZ Phone banking.
3. ANZ cash sell rate will be applicable for the total value of packs purchased
4. ANZ Cash Packs are available at ANZ branches with teller services and are subject to stock availability.
Terms and conditions are available on application. Fees and charges apply All applications for credit subject to approval.
American Express is a registered trademark of American Express. This card is issued by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) pursuant to a license from American Express.
ANZ Falcon is a trademark of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) ABN 11 005 357 522. Falcon is a trademark of Fair Isaac Corporation.
5. Reward Points and Bonus Reward Points accrue in accordance with the http://anz.com.au/resources/f/a/fa82568041c9ccd78236d3b283c86c53/visa-rewards-terms-conditions.pdf?CACHEID=fa82568041c9ccd78236d3b283c86c53 (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. This Reward Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Reward Points earn rate on both their ANZ Rewards American Express card and/or ANZ Rewards Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Reward Points earn rate that applies to their account.
ANZ Frequent Flyer Platinum
6. Points and Bonus Points accrue in accordance with the http://www.anz.com/aus/ind/creditcard/frequentflyerrewards/TCs.asp (please call 13 13 14 for a copy). Purchases exclude cash, cash equivalent transactions and premiums paid for ANZ Credit Card Insurance. An Account Holder must be a member of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program to earn and redeem Qantas Frequent Flyer points. A joining fee may apply. Membership of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program is subject to the Terms and Conditions of the Qantas Frequent Flyer program. Classic Awards are subject to capacity controls and availability is strictly limited. Some flights may not have Classic Award seats available. For more information go to the http://www.qantas.com/frequentflyer. ANZ is the credit provider and credit licensee (or registered person) under the National Consumer Credit Laws. This Points information displayed on this page applies to new customers only. Existing customers may be subject to a different Points earn rate on both their ANZ Frequent Flyer American Express card and/or ANZ Frequent Flyer Visa card. Existing customers should call 13 22 73 for information regarding the Points earn rate that applies to their account.
7. Overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy is underwritten by QBE Insurance (Australia) Limited, ABN 78 003 191 035, AFSL No. 239545. Terms, conditions, eligibility criteria, limits and exclusions apply. To activate cover under the overseas travel and medical insurance Master Policy, you must meet the eligibility criteria: you must be a permanent resident of Australia, have debited at least $250 worth of eligible overseas travel arrangements to your Platinum card account prior to departing Australia, have a current Platinum card account at the date of any claimable event, have a return ticket to Australia and be 80 years of age or under. Please refer to the http://www.anz.com/resources/1/e/1e671c004451aa4a80a2eefb15aad448/Platinum-Cards-Insurance-Policy.pdf?CACHEID=1e671c004451aa4a80a2eefb15aad448 - Part 1 QBE Product Disclosure Statement and policy wordings for more information and to decide whether or not this product is right for you. While overseas, we recommend that you carry proof of your overseas travel arrangements purchased on your Platinum Credit Card.
ANZ Visa Debit
8. Eligibility criteria apply to issue of ANZ Access Visa Debit card.