ANZ Trustees Portfolio Services provide a comprehensive financial management service. The service allows individuals to keep track of their investments while leaving the administration and record keeping to us. This allows you to retain your relationship with your existing broker, accountant or financial planner.
The fee is tax deductible and the service includes:
- sale or purchase of direct equities and managed funds
- collection of dividends and interest payments
- recording of capital gains tax details
- regular remittances to a nominated bank account
- statements detailing transactions and asset values
- notification of corporate actions.
In addition, we can arrange for a regular review of your portfolio, payment of accounts and completion of your tax return.
Contact ANZ Trustees for more information.
ANZ Trustees Limited (ABN 33 006 132 332) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). The information contained in this Summary is intended as an overview only. It should not be relied upon as a substitute for detailed professional advice.