If you already have an established prescribed private fund or charitable foundation or trust, ANZ Trustees can help you with ongoing management, investment, administration and grant making.
ANZ Trustees has been managing charitable foundations for over 120 years and we understand what a responsibility and massive work load it can be.
Depending on the needs of your trust and your desired level of involvement, we have the flexibility and expertise to provide the following services - on their own or as a combined service.
- Preparation of trust deeds
- Investment, tax and legal advice and management
- Application to the Federal Department of Treasury
- Management of grant programs, grant research, grant recommendations and issuing cheques
- Co-ordination of board meetings, papers and all secretariat functions
- Lodgment of relevant returns with Australian Tax Office (ATO) and management of tax deductions
- Record keeping
- Accounts, auditing and reporting
- Other administration and representation as required.
Philanthropy is a highly specialised area, with its own tax and legal obligations and administrative overheads. ANZ Trustees makes it easy to help you realise your philanthropic vision.
ANZ Trustees Limited (ABN 33 006 132 332) is a wholly owned subsidiary of Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ABN 11 005 357 522). The information provided on this website is intended as a source of information only. Any advice does not take into account your personal investment objectives, financial circumstances and needs and you should consider whether it is appropriate for you. ANZ recommends you read the relevant product disclosure statement and the financial services guide before acquiring any product. The content for this website was provided by ANZ Trustees.