What you can use a Personal Loan for?
Whether it's to buy your new car, renovate your home, go on a much needed holiday, pay for your dream wedding or take control of your debts by bringing them all together in one place, a Personal Loan could help you get what you want, without the wait.
Features of a Personal Loan
- Borrow $5,000 or more.
- Choose a loan term from 1-7 years.
- Choose between our fixed and variable interest rates.
- Make repayments weekly, fortnightly or monthly.
- Instant access to extra money repaid on variable rate loans, at no cost5.
- It takes less than 30 minutes to apply online, and you can also save it for later if you need to.
- Once you're done, you'll get a response within 60 seconds.
- If you're already an ANZ customer, you could have the cash in your ANZ account on the same day you're approved, if you apply in branch before 12pm weekdays.
Apply for a personal loan online today.
Compare loan types
|Loan Features||Variable Loan||Fixed Loan|
|Additional repayments||Yes – You can make additional repayments at no extra cost5.||Yes – But fees and charges apply.|
|Redraw||Yes - Instant access to any extra money repaid - with no forms, no fuss and no fees5.||Not available.|
Fees and charges
- Loan approval fee: $150, due when the loan is drawn down.
- Loan administration charge: $30, charged every three months, for the previous three months.
Find out about personal loan eligibility and what you’ll need to apply.
How to apply
Submit an online personal loan application and receive a response in only 60 seconds. Apply now
Call us today
Call a loan specialist now on 1800 339 410, Monday to Friday, 8am to 8pm (AEST).
All applications for credit are subject to ANZ's credit assessment criteria.
Terms and Conditions available on application. Fees and charges apply.
1. Early repayment costs apply if you repay your loan early during a fixed interest rate period.
2. A Deferred Establishment Fee will apply if you repay your Variable Rate Loan within 12 months of the date of advance.
3. Rates as at (View current rates) and subject to change.
4. These comparison rates are based on a $10,000 Personal Loan for a three year term. This rate is applicable for unsecured loans only.
WARNING: This Comparison Rate applies only to the example or examples given. Different amounts and terms will result in different Comparison Rates. Costs such as early repayment fees, and cost savings such as fee waivers, are not included in the Comparison Rate, but may influence the cost of the loan.
A Comparison Rate Schedule is available at any ANZ branch or view it online ANZ Comparison Rate Schedule (PDF 64kB).
5. Terms and conditions apply.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.