Investing made easy
Like the convenience of using Internet Banking or ANZ goMoneyTM for your day-to-day banking? Now you can do the same with your investing.
ANZ introduces the first of its kind - an investment which looks and feels like an online savings account, but offers the returns of 200 of Australia's biggest companies, all conveniently accessed through ANZ Internet Banking and ANZ goMoney. It takes the hard work out of investing so a little bit today can add up to a whole lot more down the track.
- It's easy - no forms or signatures required
- You can get started with only $1,000
- Make contributions whenever you like from as little as $100
- Your money is not locked away - access your funds easily
- Stay in control - check your account balance 24/7.
Learn more about the ANZ Online Investment Account
- Benefits of an ANZ Online Investment Account
- Calculate your potential investment returns
- How your money is invested
- Performance of Australia's biggest 200 companies
- Investing for children
- Apply now
This product is jointly issued by ANZ (for the deposit account) and OnePath Funds Management Limited (for the Fund). The performance of an investment in the Online Investment Account is not guaranteed and can be volatile, particularly in the short term. Once the money that you have deposited is invested in the Fund, it is no longer held on deposit by ANZ or subject to any depositor protection under the Banking Act 1959.
Neither ANZ, OnePath Funds Management nor any other company in the ANZ Group guarantees your investment in the Online Investment Account or the performance of the product or its investments. Your investment in the product is subject to a range of investment risks. They include possible delays in the repayment of withdrawals from your investment and loss of income and principal invested.
ANZ and OnePath Funds Management recommend you read the Product Disclosure Statement (PDF 896kB) before deciding to acquire or hold the product.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.