Once you have performed your search, you will see the following information for your past payments and transfers:
- Status: shows the payment/transfer status (Paid, Failed, Unknown, Deleted, etc).
- Date: for a status of "Paid" this is the date that the payment/transfer was processed. For a status of "Deleted" this is the date that the payment/transfer was originally scheduled to be processed. For all other statuses, this is the date the payment/transfer was attempted.
- Payment Type: immediate payments/transfers will display "Immediate". Scheduled recurring payments/transfers will display the frequency of the payment (Daily, Weekly, Fortnightly, Monthly, Quarterly, Semi-annually or Annually). The type of facility used for the payment/transfer will also be displayed (eg. Pay Anyone, BPAY Bill payment, funds transfer, International Money Transfer)
- From: the account from which the payment/transfer was made
- To":displays either the account to which the payment/transfer was made, the biller to which the bill was paid, or the payee who received the funds, etc. Where multiple transfers are made, the "to" column will display "Multiple"
- Lodgement No.: displays the lodgement number issued to you when you scheduled the payment/transfer. The lodgement number can be used for any enquiries you may have about this payment/transfer or bill payment
- Amount: the amount that you scheduled to be transferred or paid. If the payment/transfer was successful, this is the amount that was debited from your account.
Back to top