Manage multiple BPAY bill templates
Multiple BPAY® bill payments are a convenient way for businesses to pay bills to multiple BPAY® billers at one time with a single debit to your selected business account.
- If you are an ANZ Internet Banking for Business customer you can save a template of multiple BPAY® bill payments for re-use.
- Add a multiple BPAY bill template
- Edit a multiple BPAY bill template
- Rename a multiple BPAY bill template
- Copy a multiple BPAY bill template
- Delete a multiple BPAY bill template
- Use a template to make multiple BPAY bill payments
Use our faqs to find out more about managing multiple BPAY® bill payment templates.
|Why should I save the multiple BPAY® bill payments as templates?|
If you feel that you need to make regular payments to the same billers, you can save the payments as a template for re-use.
|How many payments can be made with multiple BPAY® bills?|
The following indicates the amount of bill payments that can be made using multiple BPAY® bills for ANZ Internet Banking for Business customers:
|What information can I get on "Pay BPAY® Bills - Payment Template" page?|
This page provides the list of BPAY® bills payment templates that have already been created. The list includes the following details about each template:
|What else can I do on this page?|
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking team on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
® BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518