Modify a direct loan payment
Direct Loan Payments are an easy way to set up recurring payments to your linked ANZ loan accounts. You can set up a Bank Managed Payment, which acts as the primary loan payment method.
- When modifying Bank Managed Payment you can only increase the payment amount.
- You cannot reduce the payment amount or edit the frequency of payments.
- Step 1 - Enter the loan payment details
- Step 2 - Enter the transfer details
- Step 3 - Read and accept the customer authorisation
- Step 4 - View your lodgement receipt
- What happens next?
To modify a direct loan payment:
- Go to the Home page, which is the first page you see when you log on to ANZ Internet Banking.
- Select your loan account.
- Select the "Create or manage direct loan payments" link.
Your direct loan payments list will display, then:
- Select the relevant payment, using the radio buttons under the "Select" column.
- Click "Modify payment" and follow the steps below.
|Step 1 - Enter the loan payment details|
|Step 2 - Enter the transfer details|
Select "Submit" to proceed with the loan payment.
|Step 3 - Read and accept the customer authorisation|
Read and accept the conditions for loan repayments on the "Direct Loan Payment - Customer Authorisation" page.
If you don't want to proceed with this payment instruction, select "Cancel".
|Step 4 - View your lodgement receipt|
Once you accept the customer authorisation the "Direct Loan Payment - Lodgement Receipt" page will display, showing the loan payment details and the payment instructions.
To print this page, click on the "Print" icon.
|What happens next?|
Need more help?
Use our frequently asked questions to find out more about modifying a direct loan payment.
|What does it mean by "Bank Managed Payment (Direct Loan Payment)" or "Customer Managed Payment" under the Payment Type column?|
|Can I modify the amount of my Bank Managed Payment for my loan?|
Yes, but you can only increase the repayment amount of your Bank Managed Payment.
|Can I change the frequency of my Bank Managed Payment?|
If your Bank Managed Payment has already been set up, you can only increase the payment amount.
|How can I change the payment frequency of my direct loan payment?|
You can request a change to the payment frequency of your direct loan payment by contacting the ANZ Mortgage team on 13 25 99 between 8.00am and 8.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for mortgages or the ANZ Personal Loans team on 1800 801 485 between 8.00am and 8.00pm (AEST), Monday to Friday for personal loans.
|What happens to my Direct Loan Payments if I apply for a repayment holiday on my home loan account?|
The ANZ Repayment Holiday enables you to take a break from your loan repayments by putting them on hold for three months.
|Can I set up direct loan payments from a non-ANZ account on ANZ Internet Banking?|
|Who do I contact if I need more information on my loan payments?|
Need more help?
For further assistance please call the ANZ Internet Banking Helpdesk on 13 33 50 (International callers: +61 3 9683 8833) 24 hours a day, seven days a week.