Important Notice: If you have recently received communication regarding changes to MIGS DR (Disaster Recovery) SSL certificates on 6 November 2012, please click on the link below for MIGS installation instructions and the SSL Certificates. Please speak to your web developer for technical assistance.
This page contains Developer Kits for each ANZ eGate Implementation Option. This information is confidential and should be used in accordance with the ANZ eGate Terms and Conditions.
Click on the appropriate link to download the ANZ eGate Developer Kit you require:
- (Zip files, 640kB)
- (PDF 1.37MB)
- (Zip files, 2224kB)
Documentation of the VPC, full set of Sample Code (in ASP, ASP.NET, JSP, PHP and Perl) testing and integration instructions.
- (PDF 932kB)
Quick reference guide showing how to log into ANZ eGate Merchant Administration, perform purchase and refund transactions and searching for transactions.
- (PDF 40kB)
- (PDF 72kB)
If you are unsure of the option that best suits your requirements, please download and read the Product Overview. If you still have questions, please contact ANZ Merchant Services on .
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.
- Download the Developer Kits 1 to 4. You will also need to contact ANZ Merchant Services to obtain the Payment Client install files. You will need to advise the ANZ eGate Help Desk team as to whether you are using Java 1.3 or 1.4 and if you need the Windows or UNIX install package.
- Download Developer Kit 5. You will also need to contact ANZ Merchant Services to obtain login details for the Test Merchant Administration site.
- Follow the instructions in the relevant install kits to run the software and integrate it into your website or application software. You should send test transactions using the sample code provided and integrate these pages into your website or application.
- Once you have successfully integrated the sample code into a test site, please run some test transactions using the test card and test amounts provided in the download kits to simulate both approved and declined transactions. For Payment Client tests, refer to the appendices in the Payment Client Integration Guide. For the Virtual Payment Client tests, refer to the testing notes in the Developers Kit.
- Once you are satisfied that you have successfully tested the system contact ANZ Merchant Services. They will enable your facility and advise you of any changes to the Merchant Data you are using to transition from "test" to "live" status.
Finally, you will need to upload your new payment pages, your live website and make other changes as your site requires.
Should you have any questions regarding the Implementation suitable for your website, please contact the ANZ eGate Help Desk
Telephone: (select option 4) between the hours of 8am to 8pm, AEST, Monday to Friday.
Email ANZ eGate
New Zealand Customers: