ANZ has brought together the most connected and highly respecting banking professionals in the region. We believe in investing in our people for the longer term, and fostering a culture of continuous and self-directed learning.
We recognise that in an increasingly busy world, we need to offer our employees a range of formal and informal ways from which to learn, develop and grow.
- Knowledge, skill and competency-based training (classroom/online)
- Coaching and mentoring
- Tertiary education for core banking disciplines
- Industry accreditation and continuing professional development
- Projects/secondments/assignments and other on-the-job experiences
- Peer to peer coaching
- Social collaboration and knowledge sharing
- Library of online research, tools and articles
Our programs developed in partnership with leading institutions/expertsfocus on building strategic capabilities in the areas of Leadership; Risk; Sales and Service; Operations; Banking; Digital; and Professional and Technical skills. They also reinforce our core values.
We offer our people a range of development opportunities throughout their careers with us. By hiring people who are keen to revitalise their skillsets in new roles, we draw on their ANZ experience and give them a secure and stimulating development path to achieve their aspirations and potential.
We also have world class talent management programs that accelerate the development of target high potentials, equipping them with the business critical skills and experience to support and lead our super regional goals.