Our human rights standards, Respecting People and Communities: ANZ’s Approach to Human Rights, guide the way we treat our employees, promote a culture of respect with our customers and suppliers, and contribute to the communities in which we operate.
Our standards take account of the United Nations Principles on Business and Human Rights. We are a signatory to the UN Global Compact, we follow the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises and apply the Equator Principles to all project finance transactions.
Our standards are supported by our Code of Conduct and Ethics, and a number of Group-wide policies and internal training programs which aim to protect and promote human rights.
These standards are available to all ANZ employees.
- English (PDF 117kB)
- Vietnamese (PDF 171kB)
- Chinese (PDF 363kB)
- Chinese - Traditional (PDF 436kB)
- Indonesian (PDF 140kB)
- Frequently asked questions (PDF 103kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Chinese (PDF 200kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Chinese - Traditional (PDF 465kB)
- Frequently asked questions - Indonesian (PDF 88kB)
- Land Acquisition Position Statement (PDF 92kB)
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.