*Excluding public holidays
ANZ Bank (Samoa) Limited
P.O. Box L1855
Recieving payments from overseas
To receive an inward payment from overseas, you'll need to provide the sender with:
- Your account number (as it appears on your ANZ account/statement)
- Your account name (full legal name)
- Your full residential address
- Your bank name and address, which is ‘ANZ Bank (Samoa) Limited. Beach Road, Apia, Samoa’
- The ANZ SWIFT code, which is ‘ANZBWSWW’.
*Fees and charges apply – refer to the ANZ Fees and Charges Customer Banking Services Samoa (PDF 137kB) (Telegraphic Transfer) for details.