With an ANZ Home Loan, owning your first home or building an investment property has never been easier.
Whether you are buying, building, or renovating your existing home, an ANZ Home Loan is flexible enough to accommodate your changing needs. You can make your repayments monthly, and make additional payments at anytime without penalty to help repay your loan faster. A longer repayment term may help ease your payment amount, freeing up your funds to be used for other purposes.
Even if you already have a loan with a different bank, ANZ Solomon Islands can help you refinance your existing loan today.
Features at a glance
- Minimum borrowing of SBD10,000, no maximum amount
- A first home mortgage over the property being purchased is taken to cover lending plus other security if required
- Employment providing a regular income, sufficient to meet monthly payments and normal living expense is necessary
- Customer contribution may also apply
- Monthly repayments may not exceed 35% of the customer’s sole income or 30% - 40% of the joint account
- Repayments can be made weekly, fortnightly or monthly
- Additional payments can be made at any time or the loan repaid in full without penalty
- Re-finance an existing loan held by another bank
- Redraw facility available
- Interest only payment during construction of the property (partial draw downs) with principal and interest repayment to commence one month after full draw-down of loan
- Account reviewed annually.
Account Fees: refer to Fees and Charges Handbook (visit your local ANZ branch).
Apply for an ANZ Home Loan today by visiting your local ANZ branch or call +
All lending is subject to ANZ’s normal credit approval criteria. Terms and conditions available upon request. Fees and charges apply.