There are a number of solutions that aim to mitigate the risks involved when entering into a contract of sale with another party or help to provide assurance and protection for your business. Every business is different, so using the table below, if you can identify with a risk for your business, then one of the listed products could be your solution.
- Payment Risk - The risk that contracted payments are not received from the buyer or their bank.
- Delivery Risk - The risk that the buyer does not obtain delivery of the goods after making payment to the seller.
- Performance Risk - The risk that either the buyer or seller in a contract may not perform according to their agreed undertakings.
Products and services to help
- Documentary Credits (exports)
- Documentary Credits (imports)
- Bid Bonds & Performance Bonds
- Standby Letters of Credit
- Bank Guarantees
Whatever your business requirements are, you can always find out more by speaking to a trade representative closest to you. All our professional and experienced personnel are chosen for their knowledge and understanding of the challenges you face. We look forward to helping you.
Learn more about managing your trade risk.