If you're looking for a low-risk investment, or you need a regular income from an investment and do not require immediate access to your funds, an ANZ Term deposit could be the perfect solution. It gives you a choice of flexible terms to meet your unique needs, plus a safe place for your business to grow.
Benefits at a glance
- Variety of term lengths from 1 week to 18 months.
- Receive flexible monthly interest payment on your ANZ Term Deposit without waiting until the maturity date.
- We offer Term Deposit in VND, USD, AUD, Euro and British pounds for individuals and organizations.
- Convenient access to the fund at all ANZ branches in Vietnam.
- Satisfy urgent financial needs with short-term credit loan.
- Balance certificate for overseas studying or travelling purposes.
- Become an ANZ Signature Priority Banking customer with an ANZ Term Deposit of 1 billion or equivalent amount in other foreign currencies.
Combine a Term Deposit and a Transaction Account to receive a voucher worth VND 500,000
|Combo A||Term Deposit of VND 500 million & Transaction account with average balance VND 20 million growth vs. balance as at November 2013.*||Big C shopping voucher worth VND 500,000.|
|Combo B||Term Deposit of VND 200 million & Transaction account with monthly average balance of VND 50 million.(*)||Big C shopping voucher worth VND 500,000.|
Receive up to VND 1 million by signing up for both Combo.
Promotion period: Till 13 March 2013 or while stocks lasts.
Text TD1 to 8069 to sign up. For further information, please text TET to 8069.
Contact centre 24/7 at 1800 1559
Common questions about ANZ Term Deposit
Q Is there a minimum balance?
A The minimum balance is VND50,000,000 for VND Term Deposit, and USD2,500 for USD Term Deposit or equivalent amount in other foreign currencies.
Q If I open an ANZ Term Deposit at HCM branch, can I withdraw it at Hanoi branch if needed?
A Yes, you can. But you need to bring your Saving book and personal document as required.
Q What are the minimum or maximum terms?
A The minimum term is one (1) month up to a maximum of twelve (12) months for ANZ Term Deposit.
You need Adobe Reader to view PDF files. You can download Adobe Reader free of charge.