ANZ goMoney is the fast, easy way for you and your customers to do their banking using a mobile phone. Customers and Merchants will require an active mobile connection with Digicel. As an ANZ goMoney merchant, you can enjoy a range of benefits:
- Grow your business – with more customers coming in to use ANZ goMoney to make purchases, redeem payments and make deposits or withdrawals, you’ll have more opportunities to make sales and build your business.
- It’s easier to buy from you – with ANZ goMoney your customers can make purchases with just their mobile phone, avoiding the need for cash.
- Make your business mobile – whether at your premises or out at markets, all you need is mobile coverage.
- Reduced need for cash handling – with ANZ goMoney customers can make purchases and cash withdrawals via their mobile phone, reducing the risk of excess cash on your premises.
- Manage your business better – As an ANZ goMoney merchant you’ll have access to all the benefits of ANZ goMoney, including the ability to pay suppliers and staff wages using your mobile phone.
ANZ goMoney features:
With ANZ goMoney you and your customers who have this service can:
- Send money to family and friends - they don’t need to be an ANZ customer or even have a bank account (Send Money payments).
- Recipients can redeem a ’Send Money’ voucher at any ANZ goMoney merchant.
- Transfer money instantly to other ANZ goMoney users (Person to Person payments).
- Withdraw and deposit cash at any ANZ goMoney merchant.
- Make purchases at any ANZ goMoney merchant.
- Pay bills (to our registered billers).
- Transfer money between your ANZ accounts.
- Stay on top of your money and view your last 10 transactions.
- Buy mobile phone credit from Digicel.
- Bank in your language (choose English or your local language, whichever you prefer).
Training and support
As an ANZ goMoney merchant you’ll receive comprehensive support, including:
- Personalised, on-site training.
- An easy-to-understand Quick Reference Guide.
- Telephone support from your local ANZ Contact Centre for all your day-to-day queries.
- Marketing material including signage, brochures and posters to help promote your business.
- Regular visits from your ANZ Relationship Manager.
Fees, charges and commission
Account and transaction fees and mobile service provider fees may apply. Please refer to the ANZ ANZ goMoney Merchant rate card (PDF 90kB) for details.
You may also earn commission for completing some transactions for customers – for more details on ANZ goMoney charges and commissions, ask your ANZ Relationship Manager.
Safe and secure
ANZ goMoney is protected by a 4-digit mobile PIN that only you know. You’ll need to authorise every transaction with your PIN – so your money and account details are protected even if your mobile phone is lost or stolen. No banking or account information is stored on your mobile phone.
Keep PINs secret
- Don’t write them down, never disclose them to anyone (including ANZ or the police).
- Take care not to let anyone see them (e.g. by shielding your mobile phone when entering your PIN).
- Make PINs hard to guess, change them regularly and make them different from other PINs.
For more about what we do to help protect you, and what you can do to help protect yourself, visit our Protect your banking section.
If you’d like to sign up as an ANZ goMoney merchant, please call our Contact Centre, who can put you in touch with an ANZ Relationship Manager.
Questions and more information
Download the ANZ goMoney Merchant Quick Reference Guide (PDF 898kB) and the ANZ Pacific goMoney Merchant Terms and Conditions (PDF 397kB)
Find your nearest branch
Call our Contact Centre